Fisher Towers Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Moab, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The entire length of the trail is decorated with an enormous variety of rock art, sculpted by the wind and the rain from the soft red sandstone, and it is in large part this spectacle that makes the hike so delightful. The last major tower on the route is the Titan, which the trail passes after about 1.5 miles. After passing the Titan the path veers southwest onto a long ridge from which you will be rewarded with a majestic view of the Towers. The nearest town is Moab, Utah about 16 miles to the southwest. The The Fisher Towers can be accessed from Fisher Towers Road off of Route 128.

Amazing views the whole hike! Pretty easy to follow the trail. It has a lot of terrain changes which is part of the fun. It says it is a 2 hour hike but I would plan more time because of the amazing views. You will want to stop to enjoy the scenery. Note there is a short ladder section to bridge a small gap halfway down the trail. May be difficult for small children and large dogs but other people had dogs and kids on the trail. You can always turn around at this point too. The end of the trail takes you out on “bluff.” There is a sign when you get to the end that says “Trail Ends.” 10/10 would totally recommend!!!

Awesome hike. On top of the world at the end.

fabulous day for this hike! Hiked corona and bow tie arch before this, and still made it to the ‘trail end’ sign. awesome views the whole way!

Such a fantastic hike!! Definitely chilly up at the top with wind so pack layers. Hike has ups, downs, climbing, ladders, etc so prepare if elderly or have children. There were a couple times I had trouble following the trail, but it is well marked by others with the rock towers (look for them!) This hike is so beautiful though and unlike anything I’ve seen inside the national parks. Highly recommend!! According to signs at trailhead, it’s 2.2 miles up & back (total of 4.4) versus what’s on this app. Not sure what is correct!

One of the best in Moab area...a local favorite. Bring lots of water and make sure you go to the very end .... where you will see a little wooden sign saying “The End” Being able to watch the rock climbers is an added benefit. Enjoy!!

What a great trail!! Lots of fun. We made it about 3/4 of the way and the kids were tuckered out, so we turned around. Such great views up and down. It was really neat watching the rock climbers at the top of The Cheeto!

Great trail. Well marked. Towers are amazing. Bonus getting to watch rock climbers. Beautiful views throughout.

Great views.

Beautiful trail. But not very well marked along the route. Got lost several times and had to backtrack. My fault for looking at rocks.

The BEST hike in the Moab area!! You will not see natural towers like these anywhere!

The views were absolutely breath taking! Good easy hike, just make sure your wearing appropriate shoes, and bring lots of water! It was 95 which made it a little rough for our puppy, as long as you bring lots of water all will be fine! The ladder was a little tricky with the puppy but if you can carry for the 5 or 6 rungs all will be good!

Beautiful hike!

Favorite hike ever

So trail was fun, not very well defined itself but had enough cairns, signs, and reflective tape hidden in shrubs to make it doable (in the sunlight). Consider myself a somewhat experienced hiker and I lost the trail multiple times, especially at the ladder - turn around immediately! Wandered around the little valley there until I realized the trail continued right where you step down from the ladder. With all this said, make sure you check your directions. Don’t know if it was alltrails or google maps that messed up but I definitely shoulda double checked...originally had me driving up a 4 wheeling road at Onion Creek for 15 miles in my Jetta....did a decent amount before I turned around and just thought I wasn’t making it to the trailhead. When I got service again briefly I realized there was an actual Fisher Towers campsite and trailhead. Headed over and started almost two hours later than I wanted (with it only being 2.2 mi to the turnaround I thought I was ok), resulting in me being 1.75 miles out in pitch black before realizing my foolishness. Longest, scariest return even with a headlamp and a small flashlight. Moral: don’t trust computers and don’t overestimate your abilities. Still an exhilarating drive and a fun, mentally and physically challenging trail.

a wonderful trail with incredible scenery I camped at the 5 site campsite using a hammock tent between the juniper trees. not to hot in July. important to take plenty of water as the red rocks and relative steepness can make it a thirsty hike. there is shade along the break and none slippy shoes are a must. they recommend 4 hours I did it comfortable ly in 3. stopping for views and snacks. the colours at sunset are gorgeous and in July I saw no one and started at. 430pm . there were 2 sites left when I arrived. 15$ a night. no showers but toilet is clean and picnic table and fire pit for every site. pay for spot first before u hike to ensure getting it. great views stayed twice.

superb morning hike. it's primarily west-facing and the shade is nice.

One word: Stunning!
Challenging Hike to the tower. Incredible scenery and geological diversity.
We started the hike at 5:45pm and returned for a beautiful sunset at 8:15.
Highly recommend this hike!
Can't wait for the next opportunity.

Beautiful hike! Thank goodness for the breeze.

Straight forward trail with amazing views everywhere you look. After reading about dogs and the ladder in most of the reviews, I now 'get it'. That ladder will definitely pose a challenge if you bring your pup but even if it does, the hike is still stunning, you just turn back before others have to.

Great views, the towers are impressive and the drive to and from the trail is worth the trip itself. You can't go wrong with this one.

Note for hikers with dogs - there's a ladder that you have to go up or down depending on the direction. Unless you can carry your dog, I recommend hiking up well behind the ladder and then crossing down in the slot behind the ladder. This is doable and safe for you and your pup.

Such a lovely trail. And if you’re coming from Moab, the drive to the trailhead is stunning. As for the trail itself, well marked and great views. The end point made for a nice picnic spot with incredible 360 degree views.

Just an amazing hike I would recommend if you have a dog, there's a 8ft ladder along the way that makes it a bit hard if you have a dog but otherwise amazing

I’m not in the best shape but this is one of my favorite hikes. If you have bad knees I would not do the hike. But take your time the views and rock formations are amazing.

Great hike for you and your dog! There is one small rung ladder that may prove to be difficult if you have a large or older dog, someone I talked with was able to navigate around the ladder but I wouldn't count on it. Breathtaking views and a well marked trail make for a wonderful hike!

Very cool hike with many different viewpoints and a great picnic spot at the top

Amazing views

Great Trail!

Wow! Amazing scenery and rock formations. One of my new favorite hikes in the moab area. It was a bit muddy in places but other than that it wasn't too difficult. Our pups loved it too!

Beautiful hike. I’ve driven by this trailhead for over 20 years but never hiked it before. Didn’t realize what I was missing. Challenging in spots with ice and mud but definitely worth it. Think obstacle course....

Great hike, but a little treacherous right now due to snow, ice and mud in places. I had Yaktrax, which I used off and on depending on my anxiety level. The other people I saw seemed less cautious, but I would have been nervous at some of the higher points. No one climbing the towers today. The road to the trailhead is completely snow covered, but I saw at least one passenger car make it up successfully.