Eagles Rise Trail

Eagles Rise Trail is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mantua, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

fly fishing

The Eagles Rise Trail is located east of Mantua Reservoir. It has a main loop with a couple of side trails one of which will take you to a viewpoint on top of Little Knoll overlooking Mantua Reservoir.

Beautiful hike, I wouldn't give it a moderate rating at all, this is an easy trail. I went in the end of June in the late hours and I came across fireflies on the South side, just breath taking to watch them.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Hiked this trail with the Mantua Reservoir trail. Fairly easy. Beautiful view at the top of the knoll... But the bugs..... Oh the bugs! I literally thought I was in "The birds" movie but with bugs. It was AWFUL! Love the trail hate the bugs.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

I have hiked and bike this trail. When I biked it I took the trail out to the little knoll. The trail can get a little rocky but it is a fun ride. The view from the top of the knoll is one of the best around. The trail is pretty exposed, so I would recommend a morning or afternoon trip on those hot days.