Dripping Rock Falls

Dripping Rock Falls is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spanish Fork, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

Super easy paved trail. Water runs out of the rocks. Fun to play in and under the water.

So sad all the trash and graffiti. Walked up on some guys smoking weed... Real bad impression of this place. Waste of gas and time...

Finding a place to park probably took us longer than walking the trail! The parking spot the app connected us to was near the Suzlon wind turbines. I am not sure how it got us there. It then turned out the actual parking lot, which is across the street from the golf course, was gated shut. We were so confused where to park. We ended up parking on East River Bottom Road across from the church, which meant we walked on a part of a different trail that led to the actual parking lot! Then, from there, we walked alongside the road on a bridge, then in a tunnel under the road to the golf course parking lot, into the trail. The trail itself is all paved and easy to walk. It is a nice, short stroll.

Fun and easy for small kids. Extremely short and on a paved asphalt trail.

Nice short walk on a paved trail. Very kid friendly, flat the whole way.The dripping rocks along the way are pretty. The end on the trail is a bit disappointing a lot of graffiti and trash.

Ok, so i rated this a "5" strictly because my kids love playing in the water... This is hardly a hike, simple 1 mile total out and back stroll on stroller friendly paved path. shaded in the evening which is nice. If you live near SF, and haven't been here, I would recommend bringing the family.

This is a very easy, but beautiful paved flat trail that we love to take our young kids on. It's plenty shady, and the views of the river and dripping rocks are great eye candy along the way. I wish it was longer, but again, a great walk for young kids to get em off the couch.

Easy hike for all ages. My kids love playing in the water.

great for kids! you can hike in the river just as well as the trail.

It's a nice easy walk along the river. There are a few geocaches along the trail to get. The trail is near my house so I've walked it a lot. It's nice to walk down by the river and see the Dripping Rocks.

This was not necessarily a "hike" it was a paved walk. Very short like a couple parking lots away. We went further than the falls, which we didn't know we missed till the way back. My kids had a blast eating on the old damn and we found gold balls. It's was really fun.