Draper Suspension Bridge

Draper Suspension Bridge is a 2.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Hidden Valley Country Club Estates, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The easiest hike to the Bear Canyon Suspension Bridge in Draper is from Orson Smith Park. Path is well maintained, and there are frequent bicycles on the upper trail. A short hike past the hike the suspension bridge is the old pine bridge. Worth the bit extra to see.

Took my 5y/o, 3 y/o and packed my 1 y/o on my back and they all LOVED it! Incredible views, really cool rocks (which is important when you’re a kid), and the perfect distance for kiddos. We will DEFINITELY do this one again!

The sweetest biking trail. Loved the suspension bridge. Beautifl area for seeing nature as you ride, walk or run.

As a beginner I had to pause a lot but it was well worth it in the end. Bridge is a bit wobbly but it wasn't scary.

Brought my dog up here today and it was beautiful! Only saw a couple people and a few bikers. There was no snow but it is supposed to snow tonight so there will probably be a couple inches tomorrow.

Great hike! The first part is switchbacks up the trail. The bridge is wobbly when walking across, but fun!

Relatively easy trail to do. The bridge and the views are awesome. Take Ralphs Trail back down to give yourself a different hike back to Orsen Wells Trailhead.

Great hike, close to the city but quiet enough to be enjoyable. If you keep going a little ways past the bridge the trail passes through a small boulder cave which is kinda neat.

from the orson trail, go up the boneville shoreline trail, when that trail splits go left (toward cherry lodge) but don't go up cherry lodge, keep going and you'll get to the bridge and the bear canyon trail (the restrooms are well kept with soap and seat covers)

Great hike! Did it with our 5 month old and dog. It was slightly more difficult than I anticipated due to the elevation gain.

This is a great family hike! It wasn’t too long and the bridge/view was awesome.

Great hike with the kiddos! Not too long or too hard for them, and super pretty with the mountains flanking you in the east and the greater Salt Lake valley visible to the west. Loved it!

Fun little hike to the bridge! Typical Utah trail and going up for the first part but then flattens out. The pup had fun too!

Did this one in the summer, but I think it was even better in the Fall with the patchwork of autumn colors worked into the view. We played on the suspension bridge then took the trail right before the bridge to head deeper into the canyon. The Old Pine Bridge is quaint and the creek is gorgeous. I read there is a cave nearby, but we couldn't find it.

Great easy family hike.

A fun hike! The bridge was awesome! On our way back down, a guy told us there is a cave just north of the bridge. I wish I had known that before. My boys would have loved that.

Fun, easy, family friendly hike.

Suspension bridge is exciting to walk across ... it has wood planks, sways in the wind and bounces when you walk on it.

Cool bridge, different than other hikes. Seems like a lot of work went into making this bridge.

I personally like alpine type hikes, but this is an easy one for little kids and my 3 yr old loved the bridge. There are bikes on this trail too, so watch out and be considerate.

A good hike with a great view. The bridge is an added bonus. Be warned. The 475 ft of incline happens all at the beginning and can be a little daunting.

A nice hike for our 4 year old son. We saw lizards, beetles and a snake! Keep to your left the entire time until you get to the bridge.