Draper Suspension Bridge

Draper Suspension Bridge is a 2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Hidden Valley Country Club Estates, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The easiest hike to the Bear Canyon Suspension Bridge in Draper is from Orson Smith Park. Path is well maintained, and there are frequent bicycles on the upper trail. A short hike past the hike the suspension bridge is the old pine bridge. Worth the bit extra to see.

This is a great family hike! It wasn’t too long and the bridge/view was awesome.

Great hike with the kiddos! Not too long or too hard for them, and super pretty with the mountains flanking you in the east and the greater Salt Lake valley visible to the west. Loved it!

Fun little hike to the bridge! Typical Utah trail and going up for the first part but then flattens out. The pup had fun too!

Did this one in the summer, but I think it was even better in the Fall with the patchwork of autumn colors worked into the view. We played on the suspension bridge then took the trail right before the bridge to head deeper into the canyon. The Old Pine Bridge is quaint and the creek is gorgeous. I read there is a cave nearby, but we couldn't find it.

Great easy family hike.

A fun hike! The bridge was awesome! On our way back down, a guy told us there is a cave just north of the bridge. I wish I had known that before. My boys would have loved that.