Dimple Dell Trail West

Dimple Dell Trail West is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very beautiful trail. I didn't see any trash and was NOT afraid of any homeless jumping out. I went latter in the afternoon and did not see but maybe three people and one dog. I was hot to start with but then i got rained on :-). I would love to try the other trails. I will be taking my friend and daughter up to explore more. Can't wait to go again.

Great for hiking. The trail is very sandy and some parts have small bark. Good shoes are needed. Wonderful view of the valley on the upper North rim.

There are roaming dogs from the homes near the upper rim that do not clean up after their dogs. Reminder to keep your dog on a leash and take the poop bag to the garbage.

This was such a fun place to go,let the dogs run and enjoy some family time.

Good trail for a visitor to get used to the area. Or for someone looking for something less technical.

Multi-use trail in the heart of Sandy. It would be more beautiful if there wasn't so much trash and graffiti but since it's so close to bridges, a park and a high school I can see why it gets that crowd. I kept thinking I'd see a homeless person at any moment. Still, I'd do it again but bring a trash bag (and a buddy).

For trail running I would consider this more moderate. We came across a lot of deep sand and even the parts that had wood chip, still had sandy bits. I hate sand. It gets everywhere and is difficult to walk in, especially up hill. Even if I were hiking I would not have liked walking around in sand. There are beautiful views though, which is why I gave this 3 stars instead of 2. I'm not sure I would be back for running, but maybe for just some piece and quiet I would come to sit or hang out.

Easy trail with just a few ups and down's to get you breathing a little heaver. This time of year it's a little drab but I'm sure that it's quite beautiful once the trees, shrubs and flowers turn green. A few fun bridges that cross a small stream.

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

This trail starts at the wrangler trailhead and heads west. It's a relatively easy trail, but good to follow the trail map that comes with the app. It would be easy to take a wrong turn in some places. It goes through some woods and under an underpass. There were some homeless people at the underpass, but they didn't bother us. Plenty of people on the trail. Feels safe.

Friday, July 29, 2016

this was a great morning walk!!!

Monday, November 14, 2016