Diana's Throne

Diana's Throne is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kanab, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

off road driving

A lot harder than we anticipated!! I should have read the reviews. The service was good so using my All Trails app I could tell we were moving in the correct direction. THERE IS A LOT OF SAND and IT IS VERY STEEP SAND. It was exhausting but beautiful views, we could see the Court of the Patriarchs and all the nearby monuments beautifully.

The map on the bottom isn’t correct. We climbed around the throne, which was more moderate than easy and still couldn’t find the red slot in the pictures. The throne view was nice, but better directions would be appreciated.

Tough to find the trail. We ended up climbing the first part of the throne in deep loose sand and it was hard!! It was beautiful but definitely not easy if you don’t find the trail. Lot of deep sand. Ended up more difficult than anticipated and maybe it was because we really couldn’t find the trail.

Sunday, February 26, 2017