Devil's Kitchen Viewpoint

Devil's Kitchen Viewpoint is a 0.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Nephi, Utah that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very pretty and easy to get to. It is more of a walk than a hike and short. I would plan another hike in the area to make it worth the drive.

Short, but fun trail.

Great view of a cool rock formation.

I wouldn't consider this a hike but it is a great little walk to an amazing view. We encountered a rattle snake on the trail so just we aware that they live in the area.

Short walk to a pretty view.

Hiked it on my birthday. Nice little walk & a cool area.

Amazing little piece of "Bryce Canyon"

short walk to lookout, flat and gorgeous! not many people on a Sunday drive.

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Uber short but the view was amazing. Worth the stop if you're on Nebo Loop

Saturday, July 02, 2016

easy, beautiful

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Super easy and short with a view area at the end similar to red rock country in southern Utah. The flowers are pretty along the way.it's short enough for little kids and families.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Guess I've been spoiled - this little hike was somewhat interesting, but I wasn't nearly as impressed as I thought I'd be. It's definitely worth a stop if you're on Nebo Loop, but I wouldn't go out of your way if you've been to the national parks in southern Utah.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Easy walk to a beautiful view point. The contrast of the Red Rock and the green foliage is quite striking.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easy walk just off the side of the Nebo Scenic Byway. The view at the end is like a mini Bryce Canyon. Strange and spectacular that this is hidden way in this area.