Davis Creek Trail

Davis Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmington, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Intermediate hike to a water fall. For camping, you take the pretty valley split off where you can hike onward through a loop either going to Hell Hole or Pretty Valley to camp. The split off loop is about 3 miles with another 900 foot elevation gain, taking about 3 hours round the loop.

Easy hike, however I made the mistake on going on one of our 100+ degree days. There were plenty of places to cool off. I did not attempt the rope to the waterfall, however my husband and dog made it fine.

Good easy hike. Kid friendly my 5 and 8 year old made it okay.

Very Steep trail. Nice views of Davis County. Decent waterfall at the end. Narrow trail with heavy brush, maybe wear pants or tall socks. Saw one Rattlesnake.

it was fun. steep and it felt pretty quick.

This trail is quite pretty. I just wasn't really impressed with the trail though. If I did it again, I wouldn't do the loop. I would just stay on the creek side of the trail. My four year old kept asking to not do this one again and to go back to the elephant rock trail. I guess I spoiled her with that hike. Lol!

I would say this hike is on the harder side of moderate, its very steep all the way up and there are a few sketchy areas to get to the waterfall. It was beautiful and peaceful!