Davis Creek Trail

Davis Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmington, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Intermediate hike to a water fall. For camping, you take the pretty valley split off where you can hike onward through a loop either going to Hell Hole or Pretty Valley to camp. The split off loop is about 3 miles with another 900 foot elevation gain, taking about 3 hours round the loop.

Beautiful hike. It was a little steep, but I'm also out of shape so...the waterfall was beautiful and so peaceful. Highly recommend.

It was a great trail fairly difficult but over all it was really great the Indian bathtubs are pretty cool and the waterfall up top it definitely worth the hike. Make sure to wear good shoes and bring a couple of water bottles or a camelback. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a short hike that is still technical and has great scenery. Must say the the bottom is quite boring but once you get into the pines it is absolutely gorgeous. Hope this will help you want to hike this have fun out there:)

Well marked trails. Great hike.

Was a decent hike. Great if you are looking for a short hike with maximum impact. A friend and I hiked up with our kiddos strapped on. Was a little disappointed by the waterfall section because you end up above the falls. We attempted the Hell Hole cut off but bagged it partway because it was too steep and challenging with four kids in tow. We were very glad we saved the bath tubs for last. The ropes and chains are helpful and the view was gorgeous. Resting there is a little tough with young kids because there really isn't any good seating so you have to be super aware of their movements. Regardless of the challenges we really enjoyed this hike.

Lovely trail. Best part was the baths!

It is steep, so come prepared. Always take a hiking stick. The ropes and chains were very helpful to get to the Indian Bathtubs. There are several trails to explore. The must see is the bathtubs. Save it for your reward at the end. The pretty valley trail takes you to a nice lookout over the valley. I started up Hell's hole, but didn't finish. The guide says it's a short hike, but if you explore all the trails, it'd add up. The trails were well marked. I'd go again in the spring when it's green.

(We just did this hike again today, October 29, and the chains at the Indian bathtubs are gone! They made it possible to see all three tubs. I was disappointed. )

Not for dogs! Very steep trail, wasn't expecting it. And the ropes were helpful but the ground is dry and hard with no flat spots so it was hard to keep your footing. The waterfall was pretty, but I don't think I would hike this trail again. Rough on the knees coming down.

This trail was badly marked and it was easy to lose track. It is a steep and dangerous trail, not kid friendly! I had my knees giving out on the way down. Go to the Indian bathtub and turn around! There is nothing else worth seeing after that! Never again will I hike this trail.

Great little hike! There is some shade along the way; also, there are a few different opportunities to get close to the waterfalls. Even now, the water is still flowing well. Beautiful views of the valley and the great salt lake!

This is a nice short hike with a beautiful view of the waterfalls

Hiked it July 4th and it was great.

A great hike to start off the day. it is a little steep and slippery in places, but not to bad. Plan extra time to explore the Indian bathing pool, the waterfall, and maybe hike a little further up.

Steep but short. I did this hike with my 6 and 8 year old daughters. Good hike but the trail is VERY dry and dusty so there was a lot of slip and sliding. My poor 6 year old went from feet to butt 5 times on the way back down! Also, it would have been awesome if the trail had a more natural stopping place where you could sit and enjoy the view for a few minutes. Still a beautiful hike though!