Davis Creek Trail

Davis Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmington, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Intermediate hike to a water fall. For camping, you take the pretty valley split off where you can hike onward through a loop either going to Hell Hole or Pretty Valley to camp. The split off loop is about 3 miles with another 900 foot elevation gain, taking about 3 hours round the loop.

This trail is quite pretty. I just wasn't really impressed with the trail though. If I did it again, I wouldn't do the loop. I would just stay on the creek side of the trail. My four year old kept asking to not do this one again and to go back to the elephant rock trail. I guess I spoiled her with that hike. Lol!

I would say this hike is on the harder side of moderate, its very steep all the way up and there are a few sketchy areas to get to the waterfall. It was beautiful and peaceful!

When you approach the trail you will see a bunch of "no trespassing" signs. If you keep going you will find the parking lot up ahead. I believe the no trespassing signs are for private property on the sides. This area was not busy at all which is refreshing; however, the trail was very steep! I need to come back earlier or on a cooler day with expectations of a short, steep hike. Maybe my rating will get updated.

Pretty short hike to the waterfall but overall a pretty good hike.

Awesome hike just the right level for moderate hikers looking to train for the next level