Crescent Lake Trail

Crescent Lake Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lewiston, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This hike was 6.25 miles and took us about 4 hours to complete. The route we took was 1250’ in elevation. I agree with other reviews. The hike would have been better if there was a clearer route to take. The all trails route was tough and required a lot of bushwhacking in the general direction of the lake. The lake was beautiful. If I knew the trail would have taken so long, we would have brought lunch and more water. This would have made it so we could have stayed at the lake longer when we got there. We had kids down to 3 yrs old with us, but I would not recommend it. They were on our shoulders most of the hike.

Poorly marked trail...we never did find the lake. But it was beautiful just wandering around on different trails.

recorded what