Corona and Bowtie Arch Trail

Corona and Bowtie Arch Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Moab, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Corona Arch is a partly freestanding arch with a 140-foot by 105-foot opening. The route is a 1 1/2 mile hike up Bootlegger Canyon. The arch is located in a striking slickrock setting. Bowtie Arch is adjacent to Corona Arch.

Fun quick hike that ends with 2 awesome arches. Well marked and maintained trail to help get to the end destination.

A great short hike just outside of Moab, UT. Appropriate for children and dogs as well.

Great family hike. Our 5year old and 11year Old both loved this.

Crazy wild ride!! Not a big heights fan. Loved the climb and scramble. A little nervous twice, but we made it and it was awesome!!

Great hike! Two tricky parts for our toddler and dog but it was worth the beautiful views

Great quick hike with exceptional views. The arch is great but hardly the only standout feature. I did it with my pup. She did great but a less agile dog might struggle with the scrambles.

Went Memorial Day weekend with a few friends, it was crowded but well worth the views! Enough to get a little sweat and heart rate up but not too difficult after a late night the day before!

The early bird gets the worm!

Okay, so this trail is very pretty. You come to a spot where you can see Corona Arch across a ravine/canyon. It's pretty close at that point. So from this spot you have to climb up a large rock using a metal rope thing for support. I tried like 3 times but couldn't get my footing. We saw lots of other people doing it without any trouble, and my companion did it as well. But I want to warn people who might not have any experience climbing/scrambling that it can be challenging. So I didn't finish the trail, but it was worth doing anyway.

Not to tiring, amazing views of corona arch. I’d go early because this hike can get busier midday

We did this trail with our 7 month old in the backpack carrier and our husky/golden retriever dog. We loved it, and it was easy enough with baby. Totally worth doing for the arch at the end, it's an amazing sight.

Amazing views. A definite must when visiting Moab.

Short hike. Great views. Some nice ledge spots at the end.

nice short hike with amazing views

Beautiful hike in Moab. Last part to get over to the arches is a steep rock referred to as ‘the ladder’ and was too steep and slick for my dog so we couldn’t go all the way, but the view was still spectacular!

Incredible views!!! First hike after arriving in Moab and I loved every minute! It was surprisingly not too crowded arriving Saturday afternoon, we even got some photos without people in the background. I would do this one again for sure!

Busy trail, but easy and quick to run to arch and back. Amazing views and worth the time and effort to go to the arch.

Do this hike. Beautiful.

Wonderful hike. Very easy, and great views throughout the entire time. Dogs were welcome which is awesome. Really relaxing to hang out in the shade under the arch once you make it. Will absolutely go back ~!!

Wonderful hike to a beautiful arch. Lots of families on the trail.

Awesome

Spectacular...one of my all-time favorites! Do not miss this hike.

Did this hike on April 23. Beauty day, hot and sunny. Easy in and out. Took an hour and a half round trip that’s including eating some snacks at the arch. Definitely worth it the scenery is amazing!!

One of the best!

Great well marked trail, totally worth the short climbs to get the amazing arches at the end.

Did this hike a year ago and it was amazing! Beautiful view! You can’t beat this beautiful area

Fantastic hike and a great introduction to the Moab area. I always recommend this hike to folks who are unfamiliar with this area as it is extremely easy to find and is a well marked trail. The two arches at the end are just a bonus, the scenery is equally as stunning! Be wary that there is a small ladder and somewhat of a "climbing" scramble at one point, but nothing that should deter a typical hiker. Enjoy!

Did this with a 5-year-old, and he was THRILLED with the two short chained areas and the little ladder. The views are awesome and it was way less crowded than in the park. (We went around 8 AM on a Saturday.) Hike beyond the arch and around the bend for jaw-dropping views.

Love this place

Lots of people but well worth the time.