Corner Canyon

Corner Canyon is a 3.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from May until October.

It was aight liked the down hill the uphill was narrow and not much to look at.

A lot of cyclists and it’s pretty easy- wouldn’t consider this a moderate trail

Easiest moderate trail you will find. Nice views...great for a family outing.

Went 10/9/17 and the trail conditions were great, wasn’t too steep or hard, with pretty even paths. There are bikers that share the trail but everyone was very respectful and slowed down for hikers and let me know if they were the last one passing in their group.

Leaves are all orange, red and yellow right now. It was gorgeous!!! Highly recommend. Took me 2 hours round trip for the 4 miles.

Sick buttercup dirt roller coastering through beautiful dense foliage . Tunnels of joy . The perfect fall ride with all the leaves changing colors

This trail is beautiful with easy footing. The fall colors are just now starting to show. We tried to follow the Canyon Hollows trail signs counterclockwise, but we somehow got above the trail. I think we accidentally took Bryce Point...Then we saw a sign near the top that said Canyon Hollows, but it took us back down on the trail we already took. Oops! So we didn't do a loop. I had kids (15,11,9) with me. The trail was hard for them just because of the length. The climb and footing were fine, and the views were incredible!

Well groomed trails, partial shade, lots of fun.

I hiked this one last winter. it is used by bikes in the winter as well so they provide a nice packed trail, beautiful.

nice trails

Beautiful views and excellent hiking!

Did this Trail in the early spring. It was nice to see the changes in shrubbery, trees, plants, etc. Very pretty view of SLC!

There are tons of trails in the area. It is very easy to get lost and walk down a bikes only trail because there are 2 signs saying conflicting things. We started to the right and up the clarks trail, when we got to the top we should have just walked down the road from the parking lot and it runs into canyon hollow that takes you back to the coyote hollow trailhead. Just FYI

solid trail. decently long but not that difficult. only reason I could see it being moderate is the length. lots of shade mixed in. Could use a little bit clearer signage, but not that difficult to navigate.

Saw rattlers - watch out!

The trail is very confusing and maps are worn away. It was very difficult to know where to go. We ended up having to turn back.

Nice hike with some natural canvas to keep the sun from beating down on you.

You'll be sharing the trail with plenty of bikes so be aware...."sharing is fun!"

I started up the canyon hallow side, I would recommend starting on the Clark trail side, coming down Clarks trail was a steep down hill and I don't love down hill running. I think coming down canyon hallow is less of an incline also starting on the clarks trail side you are going with bike traffic instead of against it. I also lost the trail 2x adding 1.5 miles to my run. Still loved it!

Everything is turning green again and flowers are budding! So exciting! However, trails are still a little wet, but bikers don't care and go through it anyway, needless to say, the trails are pretty rough right now. Hopefully, they'll flatten out a bit.

This was amazing! I feel like it was easy.

The trail systems are very confusing and not well marked at all, you get half way up a trail and there will be a random "mountain biking only " sigh and you have to turn around and go back down.
I'm a fairly advanced hiker, as well as my friend and we wandered around for like three hours just trying to complete the trail to ghost falls.