Corner Canyon Loop is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and mountain biking and is best used from April until October.

Distance: 3.8 miles Elevation Gain: 836 feet Route Type: Loop

Note: As of June 2019, the Coyote Hollow Trailhead is closed for renovations. However, the trail can still be accessed from either the Red Rock, Potato Hill, or Ballard Arena Trailheads. This loop starts on the Booneville Shoreline Trail, to Corner Canyon Road, to Canyon Hollow, to Brock's Point, and circles back on Clark's Trail.

Absolutely gorgeous trail. It wasn’t too hard; the inclines were pretty mellow. Once you get to the construction, it does get pretty confusing. We had to use the hoof and boot trail until it connected to canyon hollow. Make sure to follow the signs and a map might be helpful. It ended up being 5 miles with the added detour.

I would give it a 5 star review just because of how beautiful it is, but the trail was very confusing to follow when you hit construction. Pay attention to your map when you hike this, and always hike on the foot traffic only trail. This ended up being about a 5 mile hike, and it was full of wildflowers. Very beautiful!

great trail many different options and plenty of shade even the occasional bench and a bathroom midway. took my 7 year old and he did fine.

First time taking this trail. Both my 9 year old and 4 year old did the whole loop with me with no problems. It’s long and near the end hiking you start feeling it, but it was beautiful, you have a good portion of it semi shaded from the trees. Is took us 2 hours 11 minutes from trail head. 4.8 miles totals

Not very well marked and about 5 miles total. Go only if you have enough time to navigate all the connecting trails.

Nice rolling hills behind the Draper temple. Only one spot was muddy, if you could even call it that. Beautiful trail! This "loop" must have been a combination of trails in Coyote Hollow because following the sign for Canyon Hollow didn't loop us around. We made it an out and back. Still fun!

icy

Good trail- we somehow went way farther than 3.8 miles though. Several biking trails as well. Very muddy!

icy

Coyote Hollow parking was open. we parked there and hiked up Clark's to Ghost Falls then back to the car via this trail. it was pretty icy at some parts. I brought my mircospikes but didnt use them.

Corner canyon road was a bit snowed out so we had to detour a bit. No spikes needed if you follow the paths the bikes created. If you follow corner canyon road you may want snowshoes.

Trails, hoof n boot included, completely destroyed by mountain bikers.

Trail is closed road construction then says trail closed

Construction just above peak view is getting really loud and all I can smell is fumes from the equipment. Very sad since it was once a pretty solitary and quiet space.

Trail head is closed!

Sun May 19 2019

First time here. Trail in good condition. Some areas a little to muddy. Muddy sections didn’t last long though. Couple days of warm temperatures and it’ll be dried up. Overall not bad though.

Thu May 02 2019

Great for running

Mon Apr 08 2019

Couple patches of snow, but otherwise good to go! Perfect temps too!

Fri Sep 07 2018

The trail is 5 stars for biking. I wouldn’t do anything else on it because the trail for hikers gets confusing and bikers go in between the hiking trails and the biking only trails. Anyways, if you bike yes to this trail—hikers it’s best find another trail

Wed Aug 22 2018

I got lost on the trail 2 weeks ago, but Kelly one of their guards was kind enough to give me directions and drove me to the parking lot. She deserves a raise and you're lucky to have an employee that loves what she does. The trail was great also. Thanks Kelly

Fri Aug 03 2018

Wasn't sure where the loop went, so when I came out on the road I turned around and came back the way I came up. It was pretty, and there were lots of animals in the bushes. Met a coyote on the way up and down.

Sun Jun 24 2018

not bad for a moderate Trail better to do it in the morning when it's not so hot

Wed Jun 20 2018

Really pretty views from this hike. Great shade along most of the trail. Some wildflowers and so easy to get to. Lots of people on bikes, everyone had great trail etiquette. Would be great for trail running as well!