Corner Canyon

Corner Canyon is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from May until October.

Wasn't sure where the loop went, so when I came out on the road I turned around and came back the way I came up. It was pretty, and there were lots of animals in the bushes. Met a coyote on the way up and down.

not bad for a moderate Trail better to do it in the morning when it's not so hot

Really pretty views from this hike. Great shade along most of the trail. Some wildflowers and so easy to get to. Lots of people on bikes, everyone had great trail etiquette. Would be great for trail running as well!

Amazing trail for running on. The first part up Clark’s trail is a bit difficult but not too strenuous. There is a lot of shade covering most of the trail so it wasn’t too hot, even in the afternoon. It only took about an hour for me to finish the entire loop, so it isn’t too long.

Pretty easy going trail. I love coming to this trail via the BST, starting at Hidden Valley Park in Sandy. It makes for a good, long walk in. During the warmer months, it can be very busy with mountain biking traffic to watch out for.

It was aight liked the down hill the uphill was narrow and not much to look at.

A lot of cyclists and it’s pretty easy- wouldn’t consider this a moderate trail

Easiest moderate trail you will find. Nice views...great for a family outing.

Went 10/9/17 and the trail conditions were great, wasn’t too steep or hard, with pretty even paths. There are bikers that share the trail but everyone was very respectful and slowed down for hikers and let me know if they were the last one passing in their group.

Leaves are all orange, red and yellow right now. It was gorgeous!!! Highly recommend. Took me 2 hours round trip for the 4 miles.

Sick buttercup dirt roller coastering through beautiful dense foliage . Tunnels of joy . The perfect fall ride with all the leaves changing colors

This trail is beautiful with easy footing. The fall colors are just now starting to show. We tried to follow the Canyon Hollows trail signs counterclockwise, but we somehow got above the trail. I think we accidentally took Bryce Point...Then we saw a sign near the top that said Canyon Hollows, but it took us back down on the trail we already took. Oops! So we didn't do a loop. I had kids (15,11,9) with me. The trail was hard for them just because of the length. The climb and footing were fine, and the views were incredible!

Well groomed trails, partial shade, lots of fun.

I hiked this one last winter. it is used by bikes in the winter as well so they provide a nice packed trail, beautiful.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

nice trails

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Beautiful views and excellent hiking!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Did this Trail in the early spring. It was nice to see the changes in shrubbery, trees, plants, etc. Very pretty view of SLC!

Friday, July 21, 2017

There are tons of trails in the area. It is very easy to get lost and walk down a bikes only trail because there are 2 signs saying conflicting things. We started to the right and up the clarks trail, when we got to the top we should have just walked down the road from the parking lot and it runs into canyon hollow that takes you back to the coyote hollow trailhead. Just FYI

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

solid trail. decently long but not that difficult. only reason I could see it being moderate is the length. lots of shade mixed in. Could use a little bit clearer signage, but not that difficult to navigate.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Saw rattlers - watch out!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

The trail is very confusing and maps are worn away. It was very difficult to know where to go. We ended up having to turn back.

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Nice hike with some natural canvas to keep the sun from beating down on you.

You'll be sharing the trail with plenty of bikes so be aware...."sharing is fun!"

Saturday, May 20, 2017

I started up the canyon hallow side, I would recommend starting on the Clark trail side, coming down Clarks trail was a steep down hill and I don't love down hill running. I think coming down canyon hallow is less of an incline also starting on the clarks trail side you are going with bike traffic instead of against it. I also lost the trail 2x adding 1.5 miles to my run. Still loved it!

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Everything is turning green again and flowers are budding! So exciting! However, trails are still a little wet, but bikers don't care and go through it anyway, needless to say, the trails are pretty rough right now. Hopefully, they'll flatten out a bit.

Friday, March 24, 2017

This was amazing! I feel like it was easy.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The trail systems are very confusing and not well marked at all, you get half way up a trail and there will be a random "mountain biking only " sigh and you have to turn around and go back down.
I'm a fairly advanced hiker, as well as my friend and we wandered around for like three hours just trying to complete the trail to ghost falls.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

We initially intended on doing the entire 4 mile loop but managed to miss a turn somewhere. As an amateur hiker, the makings were not very clear. I had trouble finding a clear map of this route prior to the trip. The trail starts out shaded and quite easy and becomes a bit more difficult the further you go. We accidentally stumbled across the waterfall which I believe was on Ghost Falls Trail which was a wonderful surprise. Being water and watch out for all the mountain bikers.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

sketchy lower Sawmill. upper needs snowshoes

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fun little hike.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Took my son along and had a nice little hike. While not spectacular, a nice, good-lengthed, trail. Pretty canyon and with a good amount of shade and lots of scrub oak.

There was a fair amount of mountain bike traffic, the first half of the loop (going counter clockwise) was a steady uphill, and all the streams but one (ghost falls) were dry. That, and the crisscross of trails on the last half of the loop, make it only medium kid friendly. Great for the experience and exercise, but there are better hikes around.

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Looks like Corner Canyon made the list of top scariest places in Utah!