Corner Canyon

Corner Canyon is a 3.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from May until October.

A lot of cyclists and it’s pretty easy- wouldn’t consider this a moderate trail

Easiest moderate trail you will find. Nice views...great for a family outing.

Went 10/9/17 and the trail conditions were great, wasn’t too steep or hard, with pretty even paths. There are bikers that share the trail but everyone was very respectful and slowed down for hikers and let me know if they were the last one passing in their group.

Leaves are all orange, red and yellow right now. It was gorgeous!!! Highly recommend. Took me 2 hours round trip for the 4 miles.

Sick buttercup dirt roller coastering through beautiful dense foliage . Tunnels of joy . The perfect fall ride with all the leaves changing colors

This trail is beautiful with easy footing. The fall colors are just now starting to show. We tried to follow the Canyon Hollows trail signs counterclockwise, but we somehow got above the trail. I think we accidentally took Bryce Point...Then we saw a sign near the top that said Canyon Hollows, but it took us back down on the trail we already took. Oops! So we didn't do a loop. I had kids (15,11,9) with me. The trail was hard for them just because of the length. The climb and footing were fine, and the views were incredible!

Well groomed trails, partial shade, lots of fun.

I hiked this one last winter. it is used by bikes in the winter as well so they provide a nice packed trail, beautiful.

nice trails

Beautiful views and excellent hiking!

Did this Trail in the early spring. It was nice to see the changes in shrubbery, trees, plants, etc. Very pretty view of SLC!

There are tons of trails in the area. It is very easy to get lost and walk down a bikes only trail because there are 2 signs saying conflicting things. We started to the right and up the clarks trail, when we got to the top we should have just walked down the road from the parking lot and it runs into canyon hollow that takes you back to the coyote hollow trailhead. Just FYI