Awesome hike, and all the better for the fact that I didn’t see a single other person up there, and even on the last hundred feet back to my car my footprints were still the only ones.
Note: there are no trail markers. However, as long as you have the map cached in advance on your phone (there’s no cell reception in most of Zion National Park), or have a paper topo, you should be fine.
The initial ascent up the slab is a fun challenge, the middle section route-finding through the bushes as less fun challenge, but it is all 100% worth it for the views at the end. I confess that I nearly turned back in the middle section, because I thought I’d already seen the best views, but thank goodness I continued all the way to the end, because it is one hell of a view!
Warning - do not start this hike if it is raining or if rain is forecast. Other than the slab being incredibly slick, the hike starts and ends for about half a mile along a creek bed, and this would be impassable when the creek is flowing.