Circle All Peak

Circle All Peak is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

Great short hike. There was bit of snow towards the top at one spot, but not enough to deter.

Good views at the top, but wishing I was on the peaks that were higher around me. Ran Into a harmless moose on the way down.

Ran into a moose on my way back down the trail. He was about .5 miles from the trailhead. Had to bush-wack to get around him. Found his bed a few yards from the trail. Be careful out there.

Splendid view at the peak. please be sure to take the left at both forks. I added at least an additional mile and a half because I took the right at the sign.

This hike was amazing. The views from the top were totally worth the climb. Even along the way the views were awesome. We got to see a moose and 2 deer...we were up there before the sun was fully up. If you are out of shape this will be a hard hike, but otherwise I agree with the moderate. We passed our turn off and had to back track a bit. There is no sign and there is a log across the trail, so we didn't see it. Watch for it. It's at the top-ish and goes off to the left up higher to the peak. I would definitely do this hike again. In a few more weeks the fall trees will be amazing!!

Beautiful hike! Very scenic. Lots of trees and shade. It's easy to get lost so make sure you map it. Butt kicker coming up but not terribly hard....

Beautiful hike with incredible views! It's fairly steep but my 4-year-old managed to do it and I carried up my baby in a carrier no problem. The pay off view at the end is certainly worth it! Lots of wildflowers and butterflies today (mid August). I'd like to go again in the fall when the aspens change color.

Love this trail. It's a pretty steep incline the whole way. Pretty wild flowers along the way and an amazing view at the top.

This trail has nice wild flowers in the summer and there is a creek nearby for the beginning of it. The log where you turn left is about an hour or so up the trail. The view at the top is amazing and you can see lots and lots of mountain peaks.

Beautiful! You hike by a river for the first part of the hike, through a meadow, and up into the trees. Awesome views at the top of the canyon. Lots of bugs on this trail and overgrown trails for part of the hike. Wear long pants and bug repellent.

A nice trail with shades and sunshines. A little bit steep for first half mile. Trekking pole will be helpful. A lot of flies in the middle part where wild flowers are plenty and they bite, yes,I've left some red spots on my leg,neck, wearing pants might be better instead of shorts. Great view once on top of the peak, overlooking big cottonwood canyon.

I thought the log people referred to was a log to keep people on the trail. It looked deliberately placed there and the trail isn't much of a trail so it is easy to miss. Use the GPS and you'll figure it out. Instead of bending right when you see the log, you take a hard left. Absolutely gorgeous and totally worth it!! And even if you do bend to the right like I did for a minute, that's beautiful too!!

Beautiful area! It is covered in wildflowers right now (July). The foliage is very thick, we got a few scratches wearing shorts, but it wasn't too bad. There are some steep inclines, a good workout for sure. The trail has some shady and some sunny spots. The turn off to the left over the fallen log mentioned by other reviews is really easy to miss, so use GPS with this map towards the end to be sure not to miss it. It was not crowded at all on the 4th of July, which was lovely. We enjoyed the tranquility and saw a deer too.

Very nice hike that's both challenging and manageable. Great wildflowers and a spectacular view at the peak! Only 30 mins from downtown SLC!

Great short hike. Took 1 hr and 10minutes to hike up. Tracked to be shy of 2 miles one way. Elevation gain is primarily at the beginning and the end. There is a log laying down on the left side of the trail after multiple switchbacks where you take a left and hike to the peak at the very end. Beautiful views

Very beautiful hike! I went on a Saturday afternoon and thought it was going to be super busy but actually there weren't many people! Be careful not to miss the turnoff to the lookout - there's a down log to the left and an overgrown path that doesn't really look like it leads to anything but that's the turnoff. If you keep going (which is what I did) you just end up at a trail junction which at that point is obvious that you've went too far. That was kind of a happy mistake because the views were super gorgeous up there as well!

Awesome hike up, meadows exploding with color and the water levels are reasonable. Views across BCC are fantastic and Summit is a good morning reward. Decent amount of vertical in well groomed trails.

It is very vertical and lots of plants poke you but the view at the summit is amazing

Beautiful the whole way up. Most of the hike is shaded so it's fine to do on a hot day. Took me 1.5 hours to go up and down (1 hour up, 0.5 down). The way up is a steady incline the WHOLE way. The hike is short but 1600 ft in elevation gain so... not easy. I did this after 4 mimosas and the incline was very difficult--probably not as difficult otherwise. The view at the top is amazing!!! Little hike for a huge reward. No snow as of 6/11/17

Absolutely gorgeous 360-degree views of Big Cottonwood. The snow is gone from the peak as of 6-7-17! I wouldn't recommend following this track past the highest point; there doesn't seem to be much of a trail after that.