Circle All Peak

Circle All Peak is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

That STEEEEP post below isn’t kidding! This baby took us about an hour and a half to reach the top; we took a few breaks on the way to catch our breathe. The view at the top was pretty, but there’s no escaping the fire fog from the valley...it’s there too. Wear pants if you worry about the overgrowth getting you!

Beautiful hike with tons of wildflowers and breathtaking views. There are a lot of bees and some rocky areas with steep drops but the trail is well-cared for. Definitely would recommend!

The distance is much closer to 4 miles than 3.1 with a steady 30-45° climb most of the way up. Some parts of the trail were fairly overgrown but nothing too difficult to get past (would highly recommend long pants and long sleeves for this one). Getting to the top was tricky but the views were totally worth it for such a short hike compared to other peaks.

Way too overgrown at the moment, it’s difficult to hike through and we had to turn back halfway. Beautiful hike so hoping to finish it another day. Bugs everywhere

It’s a family favorite. We don’t always go all the way to the top but it’s a nice hike for me and the kids. The first kilometer can difficult for beginners and people not in good shape but after that it gets easier. My four year old can do it completely on his own so it’s a good first peak bagging hike.

This was a great hike! It’s pretty steep for the first mile and a half, but the wildflowers were beautiful and I saw very few people. I definitely recommend it!

Pretty steep but worth every step. It's beautiful all along the hike with inspiring views of peaks at the top. Remember to turn off to the left at the top (trail visible) or else the trail will take you to Gobbler's Knob.

Breathtaking views, great workout, and the wildflowers are incredible right now!

Beautiful hike today. Saw lots of flowers along the way. Did not get to see the mama bear and her cubs. Incredible views at the top.

Worth the views

Beautiful shorter hike with lots of wildflowers and birch trees. Green everywhere! Pretty much up hill the whole way and trail is rather narrow, with flora starting to overgrow the path. Very buggy. View from the top is spectacular!

Did this one last week and was impressed! You can get some great views and great hiking in a short amount of time. The trail has a fair amount of shade too, so it’s a good one to do even if it’s brutally hot outside.

Fun hike. Not too long and well worth the steep beginning. Great views.

Great hike! Even though it was short, it was a great glute workout; currently a bit sore! Has some beautiful meadow views and nice views of the surrounding mountains as you climb higher.

Considering you get to summit a peak with amazing views, this hike is completely doable even for those who are not avid hikers. The steepest part is at the beginning and then it evens out with easy switchbacks. I logged about 4 Miles.

Great workout and amazing views. My 5 year olds made it up so don’t lose faith at the start where it’s pretty freakin’ steep!

Took our 6 & 8 year old on this trail for mother's day and we loved it! Some snow at the top, but such incredible views!

Awesome views. Have done trails between Brighton and solitude, donut falls and this one. Definitely an awesome workout with great reward

It was an awesome hike. Still has some deep snow in different areas of the hike so it forces you to keep focused on your footing. Bring water and snacks and it makes for a great hike. I'm sure it's beautiful from spring to fall.

Great short hike. There was bit of snow towards the top at one spot, but not enough to deter.

Good views at the top, but wishing I was on the peaks that were higher around me. Ran Into a harmless moose on the way down.

Ran into a moose on my way back down the trail. He was about .5 miles from the trailhead. Had to bush-wack to get around him. Found his bed a few yards from the trail. Be careful out there.

Splendid view at the peak. please be sure to take the left at both forks. I added at least an additional mile and a half because I took the right at the sign.

This hike was amazing. The views from the top were totally worth the climb. Even along the way the views were awesome. We got to see a moose and 2 deer...we were up there before the sun was fully up. If you are out of shape this will be a hard hike, but otherwise I agree with the moderate. We passed our turn off and had to back track a bit. There is no sign and there is a log across the trail, so we didn't see it. Watch for it. It's at the top-ish and goes off to the left up higher to the peak. I would definitely do this hike again. In a few more weeks the fall trees will be amazing!!

Beautiful hike! Very scenic. Lots of trees and shade. It's easy to get lost so make sure you map it. Butt kicker coming up but not terribly hard....

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beautiful hike with incredible views! It's fairly steep but my 4-year-old managed to do it and I carried up my baby in a carrier no problem. The pay off view at the end is certainly worth it! Lots of wildflowers and butterflies today (mid August). I'd like to go again in the fall when the aspens change color.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Love this trail. It's a pretty steep incline the whole way. Pretty wild flowers along the way and an amazing view at the top.

Monday, July 31, 2017

This trail has nice wild flowers in the summer and there is a creek nearby for the beginning of it. The log where you turn left is about an hour or so up the trail. The view at the top is amazing and you can see lots and lots of mountain peaks.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Beautiful! You hike by a river for the first part of the hike, through a meadow, and up into the trees. Awesome views at the top of the canyon. Lots of bugs on this trail and overgrown trails for part of the hike. Wear long pants and bug repellent.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A nice trail with shades and sunshines. A little bit steep for first half mile. Trekking pole will be helpful. A lot of flies in the middle part where wild flowers are plenty and they bite, yes,I've left some red spots on my leg,neck, wearing pants might be better instead of shorts. Great view once on top of the peak, overlooking big cottonwood canyon.