Circle All Peak is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

Fun little climb !

I followed the tracks of another kind soul who did the majority of the post-holing up to the summit.

Great views of Kesler to the South.

:-)

Clocked it at just over 3.6 miles, so it's a bit longer than the description claims. Cold and damp up there today with some light snow. Very easy to lose the trail especially towards the very top when you have to make that left turn, fallen leaves are obscuring some of the trail. Follow the app GPS to make sure you go up and to the left for the last stretch. There is a bit of leftover icy snow in the higher elevations on some stretches. I brought spikes since I know it's steep. Saw some fresh moose tracks in the path of the first meadow.

Good workout going up. Beautiful view at the top. The trailhead does not list the hike but start and follow signs to “mill B” trail. When you get up the mountain most of the way, there is a subtle fork in the trail, take the fork that goes south or left along the ridge.

Great walk with the first snow.

Good shorter hike to get a great workout

That STEEEEP post below isn’t kidding! This baby took us about an hour and a half to reach the top; we took a few breaks on the way to catch our breathe. The view at the top was pretty, but there’s no escaping the fire fog from the valley...it’s there too. Wear pants if you worry about the overgrowth getting you!

Beautiful hike with tons of wildflowers and breathtaking views. There are a lot of bees and some rocky areas with steep drops but the trail is well-cared for. Definitely would recommend!

The distance is much closer to 4 miles than 3.1 with a steady 30-45° climb most of the way up. Some parts of the trail were fairly overgrown but nothing too difficult to get past (would highly recommend long pants and long sleeves for this one). Getting to the top was tricky but the views were totally worth it for such a short hike compared to other peaks.

Way too overgrown at the moment, it’s difficult to hike through and we had to turn back halfway. Beautiful hike so hoping to finish it another day. Bugs everywhere

It’s a family favorite. We don’t always go all the way to the top but it’s a nice hike for me and the kids. The first kilometer can difficult for beginners and people not in good shape but after that it gets easier. My four year old can do it completely on his own so it’s a good first peak bagging hike.

This was a great hike! It’s pretty steep for the first mile and a half, but the wildflowers were beautiful and I saw very few people. I definitely recommend it!

Pretty steep but worth every step. It's beautiful all along the hike with inspiring views of peaks at the top. Remember to turn off to the left at the top (trail visible) or else the trail will take you to Gobbler's Knob.

Breathtaking views, great workout, and the wildflowers are incredible right now!

Beautiful hike today. Saw lots of flowers along the way. Did not get to see the mama bear and her cubs. Incredible views at the top.

Worth the views

Beautiful shorter hike with lots of wildflowers and birch trees. Green everywhere! Pretty much up hill the whole way and trail is rather narrow, with flora starting to overgrow the path. Very buggy. View from the top is spectacular!

Did this one last week and was impressed! You can get some great views and great hiking in a short amount of time. The trail has a fair amount of shade too, so it’s a good one to do even if it’s brutally hot outside.

Fun hike. Not too long and well worth the steep beginning. Great views.

Great hike! Even though it was short, it was a great glute workout; currently a bit sore! Has some beautiful meadow views and nice views of the surrounding mountains as you climb higher.

Considering you get to summit a peak with amazing views, this hike is completely doable even for those who are not avid hikers. The steepest part is at the beginning and then it evens out with easy switchbacks. I logged about 4 Miles.

Great workout and amazing views. My 5 year olds made it up so don’t lose faith at the start where it’s pretty freakin’ steep!

Took our 6 & 8 year old on this trail for mother's day and we loved it! Some snow at the top, but such incredible views!

Awesome views. Have done trails between Brighton and solitude, donut falls and this one. Definitely an awesome workout with great reward

It was an awesome hike. Still has some deep snow in different areas of the hike so it forces you to keep focused on your footing. Bring water and snacks and it makes for a great hike. I'm sure it's beautiful from spring to fall.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Great short hike. There was bit of snow towards the top at one spot, but not enough to deter.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Good views at the top, but wishing I was on the peaks that were higher around me. Ran Into a harmless moose on the way down.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ran into a moose on my way back down the trail. He was about .5 miles from the trailhead. Had to bush-wack to get around him. Found his bed a few yards from the trail. Be careful out there.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Splendid view at the peak. please be sure to take the left at both forks. I added at least an additional mile and a half because I took the right at the sign.

Friday, September 08, 2017

This hike was amazing. The views from the top were totally worth the climb. Even along the way the views were awesome. We got to see a moose and 2 deer...we were up there before the sun was fully up. If you are out of shape this will be a hard hike, but otherwise I agree with the moderate. We passed our turn off and had to back track a bit. There is no sign and there is a log across the trail, so we didn't see it. Watch for it. It's at the top-ish and goes off to the left up higher to the peak. I would definitely do this hike again. In a few more weeks the fall trees will be amazing!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Beautiful hike! Very scenic. Lots of trees and shade. It's easy to get lost so make sure you map it. Butt kicker coming up but not terribly hard....