Circle All Peak

Circle All Peak is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

This hike was amazing. The views from the top were totally worth the climb. Even along the way the views were awesome. We got to see a moose and 2 deer...we were up there before the sun was fully up. If you are out of shape this will be a hard hike, but otherwise I agree with the moderate. We passed our turn off and had to back track a bit. There is no sign and there is a log across the trail, so we didn't see it. Watch for it. It's at the top-ish and goes off to the left up higher to the peak. I would definitely do this hike again. In a few more weeks the fall trees will be amazing!!

Beautiful hike! Very scenic. Lots of trees and shade. It's easy to get lost so make sure you map it. Butt kicker coming up but not terribly hard....

Beautiful hike with incredible views! It's fairly steep but my 4-year-old managed to do it and I carried up my baby in a carrier no problem. The pay off view at the end is certainly worth it! Lots of wildflowers and butterflies today (mid August). I'd like to go again in the fall when the aspens change color.

Love this trail. It's a pretty steep incline the whole way. Pretty wild flowers along the way and an amazing view at the top.