Chuckwalla Trail

Chuckwalla Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Saint George, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike

rock climbing

Great easy climbs for beginners

Great views with a variety of terrain and elevation. Awesome trail run!

Fun easy trail. Beautiful green trees against the red rock. Love it!

Great hike to do with kids. We did the Chuckwalla connecting to Turtle Wall. The kids loved the climbing/bouldering opportunities! Very wide defined trail. Definetely will do again for the "natural playground"!

a wonderful short and easy hike wit some cool rock formations to see.

Easy trails that were fun to hike. Started with Chuckwalla TRAIL as a connector. Then hiked Halfway Wash Trail all of the way. Then connected to Paradise Rim Trail, which had great views. From there took Turtle Wall Trail back to Chuckwalla to finish up. Nothing terrifically difficult but a good hike.

Fun trail with the kids. Lots of adventure points - rock climbing, tree climbing, rock scrambling, stick and squash collecting. Lots of hikers and dogs on the trail.

great for kids

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Loved it. Just enough to be interesting but not give my grandma knees pain. Plus does it get any better than red rock for a background?

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Great trail for trail running.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Very easy trails !!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Absolutely fantastic trail, especially with young ones!

rock climbing
Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I have have done this hike my entire life, it's beautiful and nice because it's so close to town!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Beautiful. Easy for my eight and four year olds to do with us.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Decent run. Heavily used and as a result you will find trash and dog turds on the first mile. Take it up to beck hill and back via turtle hill for a nice 4 miler. Pick up your trash people.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Mostly flat, easy trail that connects to many other trails. Easy for kids. Lots of rocks to climb on which is what they enjoy most.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Good hike with neighbors Brian and Lee

Monday, February 06, 2017

Very good trail, easy. But I well tell you it is down most the way which was great , but on way back up I was exhausted.

Monday, February 06, 2017

Great hike to take the kids on this morning!

Friday, October 21, 2016

My wife and I wanted to take a hike close to the hotel. It was getting dark when we started. It worked out perfect for a short but scenic hike/walk.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My son and I did this trail and we had a blast , going to go go back with the rest of my kids.