Centerville Canyon Via Deuel Creek Trail

Centerville Canyon Via Deuel Creek Trail is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Centerville, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Short hike up and back along both sides of Centerville creek Deuel Creek Trail is a pleasant hike up Centerville canyon. The distance from trail head to where the trails meet is about one mile from there you can continue up the canyon for quite some distance, return on the same trail or follow the other trail down the opposite side of the creek. Deuel Creek Trail is maintained be the Centerville Parks and trial committee.

11 minutes ago

So beautiful in the snow!

This is a hidden gem! There’s a lot swing about a mile up the trail, and a couple decent waterfalls as well. The trail is definitely moderate, you get your blood pumping but nothing too hard.

Very little snow on the trail right now. Muddy in some spots. Fun little hike!

great trail, but icy towards the end so need shoe spikes. when you are about 0.5 miles in the trail seems to disappear, you just need to continue over the jagged rocks and the trail picks back up. dog loved the trail.

This is my favorite hike. So close to town but you feel like you are miles away. This was the first time hiking it in the Winter. We had trouble getting up to the trailhead since the first part of the dirt road was icy. We just parked at the bottom and hiked up. The first half mile of the south trail was pretty icy and I wish I’d brought my traction spikes. Then the next 1.5 miles was pretty easy with packed snow conditions and we made good time. The closer we got to the waterfall, the narrower the trail and the more powdery the snow. It wasn’t impassible in just boots, but snowshoes might have kept us from sinking in so much. Overall still a great hike.

Loved this trail!

This was a beautiful, shaded hike that runs by the creek the entire way. It takes about around 3.25 miles (6.5 miles round trip) to the waterfall and it wasn't that scenery, but right before you get to the waterfall (looking up in the open sky) you are all alone in the valley of the mountain surrounded by tall pine trees - it was an amazing peaceful sight I have ever experienced. I tried to continue to hike pass the waterfall about 0.05 miles ahead and ended up seeing some small fallen trees in the middle of the creek that hindered me to go further more. I noticed a faded trail on the right side of the hill that has been used before, it looked too slippery for me to climb on it and decided to head back.

Thoroughly enjoy this hike! I love the fact it followed the stream the whole way. It was moderate with small sloping ascents and descents the whole way. Finding the trail head was a little difficult since my car couldn’t make it up the washed out dirt road and we parked on 100S. Once on the dirt road follow it up and around to the left where you’ll see the ATV Park. The trail head is in that parking area.

This is a beautiful trail. You stay by the creek the whole way, which makes it peaceful and easy to follow. The rope swing is also a lot of fun. The waterfall still flows really well in late fall which is a rarity!

Beautiful! You can’t run all of it but it was awesome.

Amazing

Good hike, nice to hear the water flowing as one hikes... nice burner heading up into the canyon... swinging on the rope swing. Will go back in spring - waterfall will be awesome

Will be going back! Love the waterfalls and brooks

very fun hike. my kids enjoyed it.

I saw two rattlesnakes

Great hike for families. One of my 4-year-old's favorites

Me and the kids went all 4.5 miles and back. We had a great time very nice hike next to the stream and most of it in the shade. I am new to this app so I am steal learning how to make it work.

great trail, nice history with it.

This is a fun and beautiful hike. We were able to see the Eagle's and the waterfall is so pretty! It's a new favorite!