Centerville Canyon Via Deuel Creek Trail

Centerville Canyon Via Deuel Creek Trail is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Centerville, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Short hike up and back along both sides of Centerville creek Deuel Creek Trail is a pleasant hike up Centerville canyon. The distance from trail head to where the trails meet is about one mile from there you can continue up the canyon for quite some distance, return on the same trail or follow the other trail down the opposite side of the creek. Deuel Creek Trail is maintained be the Centerville Parks and trial committee.

Will be going back! Love the waterfalls and brooks

very fun hike. my kids enjoyed it.

I saw two rattlesnakes

Great hike for families. One of my 4-year-old's favorites

Me and the kids went all 4.5 miles and back. We had a great time very nice hike next to the stream and most of it in the shade. I am new to this app so I am steal learning how to make it work.

great trail, nice history with it.

This is a fun and beautiful hike. We were able to see the Eagle's and the waterfall is so pretty! It's a new favorite!

Fun trail with kids. The rope swing is just past the 1 mile marker. Lots of places to play in the river along the way. Mostly shaded trail.

It was a beautiful trail following the river. I took my pup, and it was good for him but I'm not sure many young families would want to do this trail. it was washed out a bit and underkept. but overall I liked it!