Cascade Springs Interpretive Trail

Cascade Springs Interpretive Trail is a 0.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Midway, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Very easy paved trail, my kids loved all the bridges. Went this past weekend, and while still pretty, the fall colors are mostly all gone. It wasn't very crowded when we went which was nice. It is quite a drive to get there and I'm not sure it was worth such a long drive.

Very pretty, also very short. We were done and back to our car in about 30 minutes.

This is by no means hiking. It's all on a wooden, man built trail that allows you to walk over the springs. It's like what they built in Yellowstone. It's a lovely walk though and very peaceful. We even spotted wild turkeys!

Nice evening walk to take with the kids and dog. Weeknights are perfect

Easy trail , lots of wildflowers and running waters.
I dug my feet in the water and it was freezing.
I did this trail last year.

Very easy nature walk. I love the diverse ecosystem here and all the signage identifying the various plants and trees.

Very kid friendly- took a 3 yr old.

Beautiful, short, kid friendly hike.

A very nice nature walk, excellent for non-hikers. Well-travelled as a result.

So very, very beautiful. It's easy. It's fantastic to look at. It's great for kids. Only possible downside is how sunny it can be. Go on a cool day or bring sunscreen.

A nice hike in trees and running water, with plenty of picnic and rest areas, too.

Nice area, easy exploring on paved trails and wooden pathways.