Butler Fork to Gobblers Knob Trail

Butler Fork to Gobblers Knob Trail is a 7.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

Beautiful wildflowers and I only saw one other person on the trail but it was a Tuesday. This is a quad burner in places, especially from the saddle to summit, but the views are amazing. My strava said 10.2 miles. About 4 hours total time but I stopped at lot on the way up to take pictures. I trail ran most of the descent and it only took me little over an hour. Next time I'm going to summit Raymond.

Great hike! First off, I'm with the review below—this trail is NOT moderate. It should be rated as hard. The trail up to Gobbler's Knob begins steep and ends even steeper. But the views of the canyon are glorious, and there are tons of wildflowers throughout the entire hike. I really enjoyed this trail and will definitely be back again.

Great Hike. I would rate that as hard, in terms of difficulty. First mile is straight up. It's about 7.9 miles.

Beautiful day! Very few people on the trail and I had the summit to myself. Worth the climb.

Great hike, but it should be rated as hard...

Gorgeous hike! Very steep, pay attention to where you are supposed to be or you will end up in the wrong place.