Bullion Falls

Bullion Falls is a 2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Marysvale, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is best used from May until September. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Trailhead starts across the cedar bridge at Miners Park. There's a 60 foot waterfall at the end, plus another waterfall on your left halfway up the trail.

This hike was very beautiful! The waterfall was not as full as I've seen in other pictures but hiking it today it still had a lot of water. A very good hike!

We had fun looking around the old mine sites and cabins on and around the trail. We only saw 2 other people the whole time, which was really nice. It was a good hike overall, and we'll do it again. The Falls were beautiful!

Because of the snow we had to start near the city water tank. It added an extra 2.5 miles each way and the snow was packed enough that we didn't need snowshoes. Once we got to the trailhead the powder was deep enough to require snowshoes. We broke trail is 6-10 inches of powder. The trail had beautiful views and climbed gradually until half way then more steeply to the view of the Falls. The Falls were completely iced over and beautiful.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Monday, April 25, 2016

We were in town for a family reunion and my boyfriend and I decided to take a hike. We geocached along the way. The trail was nice, it was slippery in some spots from light rain. We got down by the waterfall and it was amazing. I would have to say I loved this waterfall more than all the ones I have been to because it is not trashed or over populated. If we ever get up this way again, we will be hiking this again for sure.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

moderate intensity. great scenery.
very cool miners cabin. beautiful falls. little difficult to see all three layers (drops) to the falls

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Fun trail, great views.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

During an ATV trip on the Paute trail, we took a side trail that led our group to this foot trail. The trail is a little rocky, but it is still quick and easy to get to the overlook. The falls are about 75 feet long and beautiful.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011