Brim Trail is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Eden, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

one of my favs!

This trail is easy to find, has incredible views, and is a great beginner hike. I did run into a moose while I was hiking so be careful. The only downfall was the trail markers were pretty short and blended with the scenery. I almost didn’t catch a few.

A scenic single track mountain and valley loop trail south of Powder Mountain Ski resort that winds through a juniper and aspen forest. For moutain bikers it's an easy to moderate in difficulty. The trail head has plenty of parking, but no water or facilities. The trail has lots of gradual climbs and descents. I ride a hard tail with 27 1/2 inch wheels with no problems. Although, I appreciate having the 27 1/2 wheels to ride over the obstacles, I've seen other riders with 26 inch even 24 inch wheels that were likely bought at Walmart and they seem to do just fine. It has some man made rock and log obstacles that can challenge the novice, but they are there to add to the fun. In all, it is a fun ride for all riders and you can gain speed on the descents. Of course watch for hikers and for other riders coming from the opposite direction. I like to ride the loop trail twice, once from each direction. The trail is single track, but wide enough in most spots to safely ride past others.

Flat easy trail with fantastic views. You can drive on paved roads all the way to the trailhead. The roads are new enough that they aren’t showing up on AllTrails yet. We saw a fair number of bikers and a few other hikers. We did this end of July. Probably best earlier in the year. The meadows were full of flowering plants that were past their prime at the end of July. We will do it again in June and hopefully hit those meadows at their peak.

Love biking and hiking this trail.

Easy hike with amazing views and beautiful wildflowers in mid June.

Thursday, August 24, 2017