Bonneville Shoreline Trail

Bonneville Shoreline Trail is a 11 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

not a lot of shade right now, some parts of the trail have snow, good view of the city, beautiful

Hiked from Terraces Hills Drive today. This is definitely a great quick hike with nice views.

Easy incline, have ran it several times from the Dry Gulch Trailhead, recommend for trail running.

Entered from Terrace Hill Drive at Couch Point. The trail was a little confusing at times. From the start to about half, the trail was not at all shady, very sunny and exposed. As we got closer to City Creek, it was more shady and cooler.

Great trail for kids and dogs!

Great, easy trail! Beautiful around sunset as well. Brought my dog with me and she loved it! Definitely will hike again

Nice views of the city. All sorts of stuff to chill or challenge. :)

Just okay. It's a relatively easy hike. the view can be great on clear days but sometimes the inversion layer or the cloud cover makes it less interesting. There isn't a lot of shade so I probably won't be doing this trail much over the summer. I take my dog and we meet a lot of other friendly dogs on this trail, so that's a bonus.

I loved this hike. Nice, easy and beautiful.

Easy going hike with pretty views. A lot of different trails you can go on throughout the shoreline. Just be mindful of no trespassing signs.

it was a great trail..this was our 1st time hiking this year..

Monday, September 05, 2016

I love the BST and that it gives access to lots of other interesting areas. I wish they would continue it further south. This is mostly an open, easy trail. I generally will use the BST to get somewhere else, or for an easy trail running. Just for hiking it isn't the most interesting of trails.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

took dry creek to hop on the shoreline trail. can be heavily trafficked but worth it. nice views of the city as well as the great salt lake.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Easy hike. Fun for kids

Thursday, July 14, 2016

This trail is easy to access and you don't have to go far for a great view, although probably not the best for a day hike if you can't handle direct overhead sunlight well

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Great trail!!! We hiked until we reached the suspension bridge and it was stunning. Trail is wide and well managed.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Long hike!!

Monday, June 13, 2016

This trail is great! There are many places to join and lots of visibility

Monday, May 30, 2016

This trail is pretty exposed, so I don't usually hit it on the very warmest, sunniest days, but the wildflowers make it worth it. It is beautiful and I can bring my dog.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

To many bikers who cry when they have to slow down. So this hike is full of little biker bitches