Bonneville Shoreline Trail: North Ogden Canyon Road to West 4600 North is a 4 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Ogden, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Bonneville Shoreline Trail (Ben Lomond Section) runs along the benches of North Ogden, Utah. Towering above you on this trail is Ben Lomond Peak.

Great for trail running. Perfect breaks between hills. Not scenic though.

I use this trail all year round for hiking, mountain biking and snow shoeing. Of the three, it's best for snow shoeing after a heavy snowfall.

Well, I didn’t realize this was one way, and I hiked the full length that the map showed. It ended up being 3 miles out, making 6 total. Yikes, I’m sore! I should have just turned around when I hit 2.5 miles.
I’m not complaining though, it’s a beautiful view and has areas of shade and winding that makes this trail interesting. This will be one of my favorites!

I love using this app, it was helpful to see how much further and all of the stats.

rode this trail yesterday lots of fun! some tough switchbacks but a lot of fun.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Great little trail for a quick hike after work!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Fun trail with a fair climb out through the switch backs.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Absolutely gorgeous! Hiked from the entrance of the north ogden trailhead to the north ogden divide trail head which is a little over 2.3 miles each way.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Round trip I logged this as 16.3 miles. We did this last week and the weather wasn't fabulous but it wasn't sweltering so we didn't melt. The flowers were beautiful & in full bloom. Definitely not nearly as difficult as the Mount Ogden climb from the Beus trailhead.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

With this years mild winter hiking the foothills has been non-stop. Decided to hike this trail today and ended up going just under 10 miles. No geocache finds today but did place a geocache and will be getting something published in the future.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I have been along here several times Geocaching and I have been watching the work being done on it. They are doing a great job adding a lot new things the bikers are going to like. Great Job, to the trail makers.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The trail has been profoundly improved since last year. It's now one of the best trails I've been on in Utah both for riding and trail running. None of the trail is actually on the power lines road, now. Biking, it really tests your technical skills. Running, it's like a roller coaster. Lots of cool ups and downs. Anything but boring!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Compared to the BST section south of here, I'd have to say this section is rather boring. It circles around North Ogden toward the county line. Probably best on a bike or for an easier trail run.

Monday, October 02, 2017