Bloods Lake Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Bloods Lake Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Midway, Utah that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

private property

This lake is on private property, and access is at the owner's discretion

Love this trail! We picnicked down at the lake. It's very steep right before getting to the lake. I had a baby in an ergo and my husband had our toddler in a backpack and we had to hold hands while walking down the steep area just to ensure neither one of us slipped. I wouldn't let kids wear sandals walking down it. After the lake we ended up hiking up the mountain and over to lake lackawaxen (not sure if that is spelled right) and that is a TOUGH hike. Especially with baby/toddler.

Short hike to a beautiful lake. Tiny bit of a steep scramble right before the lake, but nothing too challenging. I've got a bum knee, and had a one year old on my back in a pack, and did not struggle at all. Scenery was beautiful.

nice short hike, plenty of gorgeous wildflowers.

Great easy trail for the kids. Took my 5 and 7 year olds and they did just fine! Beautiful lake you can swim in. One of my favorites!

So fun. Just a short steep section that is a little difficult for little kids but a fun challenge for them too. Beautiful lake at the end.

Breathtaking views right at the parking lot. It's not an easy trail, though -- it's short, but the steep descent over uneven ground right before the lake wasn't "easy" on the way back up...at least with a thirty pound pack, it wasn't easy for me! Beautiful wildflowers, great place for the kids to explore. There's a sharp drop off for the first 50 meters of the trail, then the rest I'd say is kid-friendly. Drive up was a bit scary, FYI. No shoulder, narrow two lane highway, sheer cliff!!

Very short, easy hike with a lot of people and dogs at the lake. The wildflowers alone make it worth it though, so beautiful. We plan on going back and hiking up to Lackawaxen next time!

Easy short hike for littles. Just make sure to bring the bug spray! We kept hiking past Bloods up to Lackawaxen. The flowers are so pretty right now.