Bloods Lake Trail

Bloods Lake Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Midway, Utah that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great quick hike to a peaceful lake .

Great, easy hike. My 2 year-old walked almost the whole way. It is super muddy and icy...but still fun! I will be doing this one again next summer with all three kids.

Easy out and back trail leading to the beautiful Bloods lake. Rocky trail descending to the lake. Went on a week day when it was not too crowded, and we found a shady spot to sit and dip our feet in the icy water of the lake. Would be a great picnic spot.

This is a hike to a beautiful and large lake, but the last .2 mile or so is really dangerous. I went down on the left trail and up on the right and both are terrible. Not safe for little children at all. They need to redo this trail so that it is safer. Switchbacks or something would be better than just going straight down and straight up.It's also really loud at the lake. Lots of people swimming, which I don't mind, but it's all the streaming and yelling and barking that bother me. Wish this was further off the road so that maybe not so many people would come.

this trail is no longer private property and is now owned by the public after we raised $13 million to stop the industrialization of the area! strict NO TRASH rule

Love this trail! We picnicked down at the lake. It's very steep right before getting to the lake. I had a baby in an ergo and my husband had our toddler in a backpack and we had to hold hands while walking down the steep area just to ensure neither one of us slipped. I wouldn't let kids wear sandals walking down it. After the lake we ended up hiking up the mountain and over to lake lackawaxen (not sure if that is spelled right) and that is a TOUGH hike. Especially with baby/toddler.