Blackridge, Sidewinder, and Diamondback Loop

Blackridge, Sidewinder, and Diamondback Loop is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Herriman, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

I wouldn't call it easy it's not gravel like in the picture now it's really rocky but still really fun for mountain biking

First time hiking to see what kind of mtb trails are around. I'll definitely bike it next time. Easy, mostly exposed trail so wear sunblock or come early, though parking could be tricky before 8:00 am.

Really fun trail to run or hike. Just started trail running and this is a good one for my level. I’ve hiked part of it before on my way to Flag Peak, but running it is fun to. Nice parking at Blackridge Res.

Pretty good hike, fairly easy but still a good work out

This was a great hike, however it says kid friendly which the terrain and the struggle of going up hill made this hike very difficult for my 4 year old. I personally wouldn’t take my child on this hike again just cause it was difficult for her.
Also the DiamondBack reservoir was pretty cool and did not seem to cold.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016