Big Springs Hollow Trail

Big Springs Hollow Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Provo, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful and easy hike! Definitely recommend for anyone!

Really enjoyed this trail. We didn't go all the way up cause we started too late and it was getting dark, but it was easy for my kids, pretty aspen trees, wild flowers, a creek, and even wild raspberries that we ate. I will definitely go back to go all the way to the end of the trail.

We kept going up and up! It was a beautiful hike

Loved it. Both beautiful and peaceful. Not too many people. Lots of tree cover, lots of water for when you get over heated. I almost jumped in a few times

Easy hike 2 miles up the trail from the parking lot to where the springs are capped. :( Water levels not as strong as other areas within the Wasatch but still flowing. Flowers probably past their peak but a fair amount still present. LOTS of meadows around with some great views. And butterflies galore.

Very easy hike. My kids loved all the water along the trail and the butterflies.