Big Springs Hollow Trail

Big Springs Hollow Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Provo, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

48 minutes ago

One of my favorite hikes to do with my toddler! Lots of fun little bridges, "Hobbit bridge" and "Fairy falls" are the kid's favorites. Super easy for all fitness levels. Come hike with us, HikeitBaby.com

this hike is pretty easy, and beautiful. I enjoyed it so much! careful of mosquitoes, though.

The trail was pretty as were the views of the snow capped mountains but the Springs themselves were very disappointing. 8yo made it up and back with minimal whining.

skiing

Great little kid friendly trail. Took my 5 year old son and 6 year old niece today. They were disappointed we didn't see any deer or moose or snakes or bobcats

This was a beautiful trail to hike. Very kid friendly ❤️

this trail used to be beautiful.

unfortunately, Provo capped the spring and the whole area is completely wrecked now.

The hike was beautiful. We took our one year old up with us and he loved it. We did carry him most of the way. The big spring was a little disappointing due to all the pipes they're putting in. I would probably go back because it's a fun family activity and the way up is very pretty.