Battle Creek Falls Trail

Battle Creek Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Wonderful except for the trash - we packed out a big bag full. Please don't litter! Thank you!

An easy, short trail!
Do not wake up super early (as I did) to avoid the sun. The trail has no sun until 9ish!
Before 9h there was absolutely no one. People arrived with the sun, but it did not feel that crowded to me, and I stayed around until 11h.
I kept hiking for 1more mile (I had to walk twice through some big branches to cross the river. I will post pics. I would not recommend that for kids) and I found a sign to "dry canyon". Has someone been there from here?

It's definitely better to go in the morning, because there's some spots with no shade that make it pretty hot. I've been in the late afternoon and in the morning, and it seemed a lot easier in the morning because it was much cooler in comparison. There are some dusty and rocky parts, but it's a good hike and the waterfall is refreshing.

Good trail. Fun for kids.

My friend and I were looking for a hike that was quick but not too easy, and this fit the bill perfectly! It's pretty steep for a couple stretches, but it's short enough that it's easily accessible for all skill levels. The falls are pretty, but our favorite part was after the recorded trail ended when we crossed the stream and hiked alongside it as far as we could! On a Sunday evening it wasn't too crowded, and we got to watch the sunset from up in the mountains which is always a plus.

good trail. crowded up to first big falls.

It's a good trail. Family friendly with a lot of people. I believe the entire trail is paved

Fun hike.