Battle Creek Falls Trail

Battle Creek Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice and Easy, beautiful points to stop and enjoy the views! Great family hiking trail and not long at all.

Really beautiful to go up past the Falls at sunrise. Very beautiful and not too hard of a hike.

This trail was perfect for introducing my 11 yr old daughter to hiking in Utah! We r visiting from FL, long enough to be worth it and short enough to keep her attention. The falls at the end were beautiful.

Great hike, great view . All UPHILL. Did find 2 sets of dropped keys. If I can figure out how to post them , I will later. Hope whoever lost them , finds them.

Hiked March 9th. Trail was excellent. There was only one little spot with snow. Love hiking this in early early spring to avoid all the people and the heat. Only passed two or three groups and the weather was perfect.

Great quick hike with my two sons, aged 7 and 12. Not too long, not too hard, just right. Someone needs to take that bra out of one of the trees. Near the waterfall it was steep enough to necessitate rubber friction nub rug laid on portions of the trail.

Fun little hike for the kids and dogs. Even my 3 year old did it!

It is an awesome hike for families and there is no snow on the trail right now.

Great trail. Fun all season long. Family and I have hiked many, many times. Great for all ages. And the waterfall is a nice reward in the summer heat

This was a fun and easy trail. Lots of great views. I was only a little disappointed in the waterfall at the end. It was hard to climb up to with a lot of slippery rocks in the way. Then the falls themselves weren't the best I've seen. But still a great fun hike that I would probably do again.

the hike up to the falls was a pretty simple one and only become steep when you approached the waterfall but it is definitely worth it. My four year old had a good time and even did this trail when he was three and still had a good time, did not need to carry him.