Battle Creek Falls Trail

Battle Creek Falls Trail is a 2.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It’s a good hike to go on with friends and family!

Nice up and back, a little bit of a challenge around the falls and above. The trail is clear of snow and ice. Nice scenery with a the pleasant sound of the flowing creek.

This trail continues up for quite a ways past the bottom falls. Follows the river up. Good steep climb. I ended up turning around at 2 miles as I had to get back. I’ll go again and continue up further. Trail dry for the most part.

One of my faves!!

Great, quick hike. Steep and icy, but otherwise, beautiful.

Nice little hike up to a cool (literally) waterfall. There was no snow on the trail, but there were some icy patches since there is quite a bit of shade on the trail. But the ice didn’t get in the way of our good time. The kids did great, and the icy waterfall was a nice reward.

It’s more of a road rather than a trail until you get above the falls. Super easy and suitable for kids.

Fun, easy and a great hike for a quick morning walk.

Such a fun hike in the snow. I can't wait to rappel the waterfall. I would suggest spikes once you get to the first waterfall.

Love this hike.

Beautiful quick trail. Little steep at some parts, but worth it. The waterfalls split. Really pretty. Good date idea.

Beautiful hike with the waterfall and rivers, along with the autumn leaves.

A gorgeous hike, the leaves are beautiful this time of year and it takes maybe 30 mins.

This hike was amazing, especially with the changing leaves. I highly recommend going on the trail beyond the waterfall.

Short hike, beautiful waterfalls

short trip to the main waterfall with a bunch of trail beyond it following a stream the whole way. beautiful

So I was worried for the first bit because the creek was dry, but they are diverting water into the irrigation system. we went past the large waterfall and there are 2 more smaller waterfalls that I marked on my map. we did go about 1/2 mile past my last marker (beginning of my recording,waterfall #3) but didn't see much so turned around.

short hike

Did this trail alongside the G Mountain Trail July 18, 2016 - just now downloading this app. This is my Dad's backyard (literally!) and what a beautiful way to spend my last day visiting him! Pretty trafficked when we went but not too difficult of a climb. There were lots of toddlers hiking this when we went. The falls are beautiful and I look forward to hiking this again and exploring past the trail end sign.