Battle Creek Falls Trail

Battle Creek Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful hike with the waterfall and rivers, along with the autumn leaves.

A gorgeous hike, the leaves are beautiful this time of year and it takes maybe 30 mins.

This hike was amazing, especially with the changing leaves. I highly recommend going on the trail beyond the waterfall.

Short hike, beautiful waterfalls

short trip to the main waterfall with a bunch of trail beyond it following a stream the whole way. beautiful

So I was worried for the first bit because the creek was dry, but they are diverting water into the irrigation system. we went past the large waterfall and there are 2 more smaller waterfalls that I marked on my map. we did go about 1/2 mile past my last marker (beginning of my recording,waterfall #3) but didn't see much so turned around.

short hike

Did this trail alongside the G Mountain Trail July 18, 2016 - just now downloading this app. This is my Dad's backyard (literally!) and what a beautiful way to spend my last day visiting him! Pretty trafficked when we went but not too difficult of a climb. There were lots of toddlers hiking this when we went. The falls are beautiful and I look forward to hiking this again and exploring past the trail end sign.

rock climbing

Short lil walk to the waterfall. Lots of people and dogs.