Aspiration Trail

Aspiration Trail is a 1.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bloomington, Utah that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

A remarkable trail that some mysterious, romantic person has carved out of the hillside.

We thoroughly enjoyed the trail. A lot of work went into lining the pathway. Was easy to find once we went through the right tunnel under the freeway. (Hint: use the square opening not the round drainage tube ;). ). Steep but doable - just take it slow.

Go south on Pioneer/Frontage Road which runs parallel to I-15 until it turns west away from the freeway. Turn off to south to lot where some construction materials are. If you pass Sugar Leo Rd or Church on right, you've gone too far. Park and hike under I-15 (through tunnel). Trailhead is about 100 yds out to the south. I've heard a couple worked on this together and it saved their marriage. Well, it's a good, short hike with great views when you get up top. Only hike this when it's under 90 deg F--there's no shade anywhere on the trail.

I hiked it with my kids and it's pretty easy--about 600 ft vertical.

I’m not sure the trail is accessible anymore. We went by the place on Pioneer road where the trail goes under i15 and it’s a construction area now with no trespassing signs. We also went on i15 north. Besides there not being a place to park there seems to be fence all along the road so not sure if it’s private property now.

I️ would like to review this hike but the app says I’m at the trail while I’m on I 15. If someone can tell me how to get there I would appreciate it. Thank you

Good conditioning trail, well maintained with great views.