Armstrong and Spiro Loop Trail is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Park City, Utah that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September.

Great for trail running/walking in either direction. A bit muddy in the beginning, but beautiful shady route!

We only did the Armstrong to the bench and back, about 3.2 + another quarter mile to the car each way.
This is an incredibly beautiful hike during the Fall Foliage, and also great shade.
It has an unrelenting but gradual slope, great for intermediates, or you can choose to continue to the top.

Nice trail. Lots of switchbacks so the incline wasn’t too hard for this 50+ Michigander. Beautiful scenery!!

While it is spectacular, there are fewer people here than on the Armstrong to Dawn loop. I found myself a bit too isolated for my taste, especially when I ran into 2 snakes. The highlight was to see a mamma moose and her 2 babies on the upper part of Armstrong. That’s the upside of isolation.

Great trail

I absolutely loved this hike. It was a great workout with a great reward up at the top. Couldn’t beat the views! The temperature was perfect + I loved being surrounded by so many trees. My dog loved it too. Afterwards we stopped at the Silver Star Cafe on the way down + enjoyed an amazing meal. This hike will easily become a favorite go to!

Did this one yesterday! The weather was fantastic. I'd recommend bringing A LOT of water. I went through 2 liters. This trail is pretty high traffic for bikers so if you don't like jumping to the side so bikers can pass I wouldn't recommend this one. But if you are like me and don't care this one is great!
Armstrong->Hams trail->spiro-> Armstrong
Got a little lost at the end because I thought the trails was just
Armstrong -> Spiro, but if you started at silver star cafe I would turn left at the fork going down the Armstrong trail again.

recorded Armstrong and Spiro Loop Trail