Angel's Palace Trail

Angel's Palace Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cannonville, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November.

Nice short hike. The views we're good and formations were interesting.

Easy and fun trail. It is kind of a mix between Arches and Goblin Valley. Great views of all different rock formations and very few people in the park.

Probably the best trail in Kodachrome. Expansive views, interesting rock features. If you only do one trail in Kodachrome, it should be this one.

Easy trail but I'd imagine it would be rather hot during the summer. There's not much shade but the views are spectacular.

Short hike, that takes you on top of this cliff/mountain top, which is called angels palace. From the top you can see the parts of the Kodachrome basin. If you’re afraid of heights, it’s not too bad, just stay back from the part of the trail that is kind of narrow and you can still see the beautiful views. We only hiked part of the trail since we were short on time but we still got to see the views, if you have the time you can go around the entire loop which is only 1.5 miles. Plus, I started to record the hike about a quarter of a mile in (oops I forgot). Easy hike and path was marked very well. It’s safe for all ages, we saw kids as young as 4 there.

Awesome hike. Easy. Great views everywhere you look. My kids loved it too! Saw tons of fresh mule deer tracks...wish we would have seen the deer too!

dog friendly gorgeous easy hike!

Great for evening or morning photos, but midday summer time is too hot to enjoy. Very little shade.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cool views. Similar to Garden of the Gods in CO.

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Started to feel like more of the same view after a while. But it was a quick easy hike with kids.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Trail climbs to a bench that have great views. The ranger told me this trail was her favorite. After hiking all of the trails in the park I agree.

Thursday, June 08, 2017