Albion Meadows Trail

Albion Meadows Trail is a 3.7 mile out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

some of the best views in the area. Only issue was going to cecret lake, some of the trail was signed, some was not.

Amazing trail. The wildflowers are absolutely stunning in Peak season. Saw some moose up close when I hiked this a couple weeks ago.

I love this trail!! There is such a huge variety of flowers and it's absolutely breathtaking.

Did this last week, the wild flowers are amazing right now! The trail is pretty easy, my 4 year old did it with out a problem. We went all the way up to Cecret Lake (3 miles one way from the lower parking lot), which is beautiful. I highly recommend this trail.

We just went on Friday and this is the perfect time of year to do the trail. All of the wild flowers in bloom, and at least 10° cooler up there than in the Salt Lake Valley. Would definitely recommend doing the full trail up to Cecret Lake. Note that right now there is a small detour in the middle of the trail, due to some reconstruction, but it is not a big deal.

Gorgeous trail. I wasn't ready for it to be done so when I got to the meadow and saw the trailhead for Cecret Lake, I did that too. This on its own would have been too short I think. The wildflowers aren't in full force, I don't think, or else I just missed it, but would love to go again when there are even more. As it was, it was beautiful and I would do it again. Just go all the way up to Cecret if you do it. :)