22nd Street Trail

22nd Street Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ogden, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not much shade. Was hoping to spot some deer but no luck.

Love this trail, it connects with so many different trails.
You can hike, bike, run, climb, snowshoe

Thursday, May 19, 2016

great little hike.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I love this trailhead as you can go several different directions and end up several different places. Everything from hiking and biking to trail running and dog walking.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

I'm sure it will be fantastic once there is opportunity for more flora to grow, but right now it was just a dry steep climb that didn't hold much appeal until the end of hidden valley trail. Indian Head trail never really seemed to get exciting. Good moderate trail, and probably great for biking, but I'll find other trails to take the family hiking.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

This was my first time up. I took the Indian Head Trail. I had 4 kids ranging from 5-12 with me. It's very steep, very rocky & with very little to no shade. We went about a 1-1/2 miles up. We talked to some other people that told us it was more of the same for at least the next two miles. I would rate it a Moderate trail. It's not super hard but it's a pretty good incline! I wont be going back that way.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I use this trail head for some many reasons. The Indian trail is one of the best. Hidden Valley is a little bit steeper but the view at the end is amazing. Not to mention the miles of trail for biking. If you are into climbing you have upper and lower boulder fields right here. Lets hope the area recovers quickly from the fire.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014