Willow Springs and Bobcat Run Loop

Willow Springs and Bobcat Run Loop is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plano, Texas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great for walkers but not much to look at. This trail is very wheelchair accessible. Most of the trail is in the open and it doesn’t make a loop. The sun reflects off the wide cement path even in October. However they’re making several improvements to connect the trail so I’ll update when that is complete.

If you want to hike or bike further can merge with large park south of Spring Creek. Loved the pathways by the creek. But take a bag to pick up some trash especially if you walk down to the creek—as I often do.

Good for biking. still under some construction.

Nice park with a lot of paved and wooded trails. Park also has a nature & relaxation center and an auditorium. They were building more trails while we were there. Beautiful area in an urban setting.

So far the best actual hiking trail I've done in northern dallas. Pretty fun and not boring flat.

Actually very good cluster of trails. Lovely river. Only problem is I felt like I was limited to seeing some things because the construction and because it was muddy. I did almost fall into a river so I suggest everyone to be careful. Great trail though I will be coming back when it's dry!

Great trail. Got lost leaving trail only because we didn't know the paths very well. Great scenery.

This is a good trail with a variety between sidewalk and dirt trail walking. Very scenic and pretty. However it is a little challenging if you get lost off of the sidewalk trails like we did!

Great hiking trails....very clean and shaded. The whole trail is around a beautiful creek. Can't wait to go back. Lots of trails to choose from

Really great place to go hiking. Took my two lil fellas and they loved it too!! Clean and scenic.

easy, pretty trails and zip lining above!

I enjoy walking the soft trails here with my dog. We love it. Very easy walking for beginners.

Paved area around a lake & also hiking trails that go back into the woody area. Nicely maintained. You'll see bikes, dogs on leashes and kids zip lining over your head occasionally. Pretty area!

would have been really nice but for all the rubbish washed down the creek beds

Easy walk, great parking, we brought our dog and picked up after her. Trash receptacles convenient. Looking forward to coming again.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

TRAILS R AWSOME ...AND SEEING THE GO APE LINE RIDES R AWSOME....

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The trails are paved and the dirt trails do not extend very far from the main concrete pathway. There's a great community center that has free wifi and very clean restrooms.

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Beautiful clean,

Sunday, August 14, 2016

loved the wildlife and paved biking trail seen a huge bobcat today

Friday, July 22, 2016

This is a very nice trail system through wooded and shaded area. It makes for great hike even in July. Be aware that the trail system on the left and right side of the creek on not directly connected. You would have to go to one or the other end of the trail system to get across. We ended up driving over to the other parking lot. There are unpaved and paved trails. All in all it takes you away from the big city and makes for a nice break.