Willow Springs and Bobcat Run Loop

Willow Springs and Bobcat Run Loop is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plano, Texas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

excellent trails, both paved and dirt. spent 3 hours exploring

AsS zZezss

Great shaded trails. Excellent for summer.

Was fun. You can make this your own thing. Nice concrete paths and plenty of dirt paths.

Sidewalk is huge. The area is flat and there are only two big hills. Wind is pretty rough in the winter.

Great little treasure for Plano. Shaded, very family oriented, and pets. Go Ape is located back in here so you can watch participants. Plenty of little trails tucked away from the sun. And best of all, NO CONCRETE.

This is a beautiful place to hike. I explored all the dirt trails and really enjoyed them. If you are a trail runner, these are perfect trails to run on. They are smooth, wide, and free of roots, rocks, etc. I’m a klutz, so I get tripped up easily. But, I could see myself having a pretty safe trail run out here.

Great for walkers but not much to look at. This trail is very wheelchair accessible. Most of the trail is in the open and it doesn’t make a loop. The sun reflects off the wide cement path even in October. However they’re making several improvements to connect the trail so I’ll update when that is complete.

If you want to hike or bike further can merge with large park south of Spring Creek. Loved the pathways by the creek. But take a bag to pick up some trash especially if you walk down to the creek—as I often do.

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Good for biking. still under some construction.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Nice park with a lot of paved and wooded trails. Park also has a nature & relaxation center and an auditorium. They were building more trails while we were there. Beautiful area in an urban setting.

Monday, September 04, 2017

So far the best actual hiking trail I've done in northern dallas. Pretty fun and not boring flat.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Actually very good cluster of trails. Lovely river. Only problem is I felt like I was limited to seeing some things because the construction and because it was muddy. I did almost fall into a river so I suggest everyone to be careful. Great trail though I will be coming back when it's dry!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Great trail. Got lost leaving trail only because we didn't know the paths very well. Great scenery.

Monday, May 29, 2017

This is a good trail with a variety between sidewalk and dirt trail walking. Very scenic and pretty. However it is a little challenging if you get lost off of the sidewalk trails like we did!

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Great hiking trails....very clean and shaded. The whole trail is around a beautiful creek. Can't wait to go back. Lots of trails to choose from

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Really great place to go hiking. Took my two lil fellas and they loved it too!! Clean and scenic.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

easy, pretty trails and zip lining above!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I enjoy walking the soft trails here with my dog. We love it. Very easy walking for beginners.

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Paved area around a lake & also hiking trails that go back into the woody area. Nicely maintained. You'll see bikes, dogs on leashes and kids zip lining over your head occasionally. Pretty area!

Monday, March 06, 2017

would have been really nice but for all the rubbish washed down the creek beds

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Easy walk, great parking, we brought our dog and picked up after her. Trash receptacles convenient. Looking forward to coming again.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

TRAILS R AWSOME ...AND SEEING THE GO APE LINE RIDES R AWSOME....

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The trails are paved and the dirt trails do not extend very far from the main concrete pathway. There's a great community center that has free wifi and very clean restrooms.

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Beautiful clean,

Sunday, August 14, 2016

loved the wildlife and paved biking trail seen a huge bobcat today

Friday, July 22, 2016

This is a very nice trail system through wooded and shaded area. It makes for great hike even in July. Be aware that the trail system on the left and right side of the creek on not directly connected. You would have to go to one or the other end of the trail system to get across. We ended up driving over to the other parking lot. There are unpaved and paved trails. All in all it takes you away from the big city and makes for a nice break.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

The paved path is long and nice. Couldn't do the dirt trails because it rained that day. There is a large creek running thru there. Plants are overgrown and nice. The lake is pretty big and almost a mile around. I give it 3 out of 5 stars because this app doesn't have the paved path properly marked. I got lost and ended up walking along the road for a bit to get back to the park. Very little trash and not crowded. The map on here makes it look like a big loop but it's not. The paved path ends. If you want to make a loop around the park you have to use dirt trails. That's hard to do when it's muddy. I got to the furthest part of the path and it ended in a neighborhood then I walked along the road.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

This was my first hike in ages; certainly my first hike since smart phone technology. I am absolutely in love with this park and return every weekend. I'm hoping to make my way to every trail they have.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

First hike this Spring! Highly recommend.