Wilderness and Wildlife Trails is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Antonio, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

paved

Nice short walk with peace and quiet
Can experience good isolation

Lots of homeless. There is a river only .2 of trail. Covered in trash. Shouldn’t be on the list. Jogging next to freeway and under the freeway. Very unsafe. Surprised I can talk about it

Park was nice enough. Saw a homeless person shaving and someone attempted to break into my car so I’d rate this trail as pretty unsafe. I walked it today at noon - which should have been a safe time but will have to replace my driver side window since it was cracked during the break in attempt.

Flat gravel trails running mostly north and south through Brackenridge Park. Provides a nice break from pounding pavement around town.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ver easy walk. Lots of birds. Paved

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Just went a few days ago 3/13/117. Shady and green! Nice smooth trails for stroller/wheelchair friendly access. I had my kids in a double stroller which is pretty wide and we fit perfectly! The little train runs through certain places and we enjoyed watching it pass by.
Beautiful flowers blooming right now and the trees keep you nice and cool!
Great trails for families to explore and walk around.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017