Walnut Creek Trail

Walnut Creek Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Austin, Texas and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

scenic driving

Way too many unleashed, unsupervised dogs

wonderful great walk

Nice hike but felt more like a city hike than an escape into wilderness. Great option for kids and pups but if you're looking for nature, there's better spots around austin.

I love this trail I love all the little trails that lead up to one another thanks Austin for cleaning it up close to my home very convenient all dogs are very friendly

Loved that I could have my dogs off the leash! I get overwhelmed when the trail forks so many times...I prefer it more to one trail that does a full loop. But still a great hike!

was a great hike. loved it

Easy and fun. Lots of trails with lots of activity.

Beautiful park with nice trails. Took my dog out there and she loved playing in the creek. After 1pm it got super busy and we ended up leaving. Dogs are allowed off their leashes but there's way too many people letting their untrained dogs off leash. Also, it seems like no one actually cleans up after their dog, witnessed some dogs even pooping in the creek and owners not cleaning up.