The Triangle Trail

The Triangle Trail is a 1.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Houston, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It's a little convoluted to get to the trail, but once you are there... WOW. As a hiker, this trail gives you great exercise and training for harder trail. As it is used a lot of mountain biking, the hills are steep. Besides making the triangle, add the Hogg Loop (flat terrain) to relax and grab miles before making the triangle again to go back. Awesome work-out. I will definitely go back here. But if it rains, your can not go under Memorial Drive (Twice) in order to get to the trail. Mud will keep you out.

This was a horrible trail. Water was covering part of the trail. It would have come up to our knees. It was a big muddy mess. With 10 to 15 foot ups and downs. It was also very steep.

Very technical and a good challenge if you thing Green is getting comfortable.

My girlfriend and I have been wanting to get into trail walking so I got lucky finding this app. Once I downloaded it I found the nearest hard difficulty trail and we ended up having a blast. It was just what we were wanting.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

This was my first hike. It's a good trail with a couple of tunnels. I wouldnt say it's difficult but it's not a beginner trail.

recorded memorial