The Anthills Trail

The Anthills Trail is a 11.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Houston, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great Trails for essentially being in a city with no elevation. The trail builders did an excellent job taking advantage of every little but of elevation change and there is now a small pump track and dirt jumps at the east end of the trails.

Great for when my other off road trails are washed out. It's scenic and winding so it's difficult to get bored. Please leave valuables are anything really, at home. Come with an empty car. I've had my car broken into before and so have several others.

Great trail once a couple other riders showed me where the entrance was. Being that it was my first time out there I really enjoyed it. All the trails I have hit this weekend in town are great. The only reason it's not five stars is really the lack of posted signs to tell you where you are or give you and idea.

Great trail, good distance

The trails are awesome. There is a huge problem. The parking lot the direction take you to is a hot spot for breakins. How do I know it? My jeep was broken into today. They popped out the lock from the outside and caused damage to the door. My wife's purse was stolen which was hidden so they had to be watching us when we pulled up. The police explained to us happens frequently. Unfortunately, the trails were technical with jumps and burns. You pick up the dirt trails to the left about a half a mile down across Eldridge. I would go back had this not happened. Can't say I will now. Might find a different parking area.

great family hiking!

Long path... Connects with George Bush Park... absolutely love it.

Enjoyable single track. Fun ride with friends.

Boring...

Nice open areas to picnic and relax. Very dog friendly.