Spring Creek Greenway Trail

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(249)
Pundt Park

Spring Creek Greenway Trail is a 13.6 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Humble, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 13.6 miles Elevation Gain: 295 feet Route Type: Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

beach

paved

This 380-acre park features a dog park, primitive canoe launch, playground, picnic loop with ten tables and two pavilions, bicycle racks, rest rooms, separate equestrian and multiuse trails, and two lakes that are perfect for fishing. Future improvements will include a large pavilion and an office.

Super easy trail no inclines family friendly for all ages

closed

Good horse trail from Cypress Creek

bike touring

We love biking this trail. It's gorgeous the whole way and has never been heavily trafficked when we've been there. Our son loves the parks along the way. Definitely my favorite Houston trail and worth the drive from our home down in the Heights.

I haven’t hiked this yet, but I went to Jesse Jones park and they told me the part of the trail that got washed out will reopen Saturday October 12,2019. :) happy trails

Part of the trail is washed out and closed off near the entrance to the park on the Humble side.

First time going today and it's absolutely my current favorite Park (that I've visited) in Houston but especially on the North Side of town. Breathtaking!

This seems to be a great trail for bike riding, not great for hiking though. massive amounts of bikers on it, got a little frustrating having to constantly get out of their way. also some of the meaner horseflys I've ever encountered

Great, scenic hiking with natural trails.

Did 30 miles of hills and twist and turns, in the shade! (for the most part) very happy want to take more side trails next time.

bridge out

I love this trail. So many trails to explore, and I loved all the sounds I heard, the different birds, flowing water. The insects flying around close to my ears were the only thing that really bugged me... Besides that, this may be one of my new favorite places.

Fri May 31 2019

nice bicycle ride paroled by county sheriff officers

Sat Apr 27 2019

Has good paved trails for biking/hiking/walking but for mountain biking, not the best off road trails. The trails seem to be designated primarily for horse back, so a lot of it is flat or full of horse back struts. Oh, and also there’s spots with lots of sand so it’s practically useless trying to bike through that. However, the paved trails are fun and windy, but I was disappointed overall for trails specifically designed for Mountain biking. 4/5 just because it was a pretty day and has great views of Spring Creek, and everyone also seemed to be having a good time on the trails!

Sat Apr 27 2019

great trail for road cycling

Sun Apr 21 2019

Wonderful way to escape on bike for a few hours!

Sun Apr 21 2019

Loved this biking trails

Thu Apr 18 2019

Sun Mar 24 2019

This is a great trail because it is so wide. There are a lot of bikers, but plenty of space for walking/running. I would recommend starting from Pundt park rather than Jesse H Jones park because from Jones park you have to walk through a bit of neighborhood and utilities to get really get into the nature. Pundt park is also usually less busy.

Thu Mar 21 2019

Fun trail to get some miles in. Way safer than riding on a public road.

Fri Mar 15 2019

Thu Feb 21 2019

This is our favorite place to ride. It’s beautiful and the paved trails are wide.

Sun Jan 27 2019

Came here to check it out for road biking and running. Brought my dog. Love this place first time but will come back. Super friendly people!

Sun Jan 13 2019

Sun Jan 13 2019

Very nice trails

Fri Jan 11 2019

Trails were flooded, best not to go after a heavy rainy day

Sun Dec 23 2018

Great trail for a long walk or bike ride.

Sun Sep 16 2018

Great trail for cycling and walking. Beautiful scenery. One of our favorite trails to ride.

Tue Aug 21 2018