Rowlett Creek Trail

Rowlett Creek Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Allen, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 3.8 miles Elevation Gain: 108 feet Route Type: Out & Back

partially paved

I loved seeing all of the cattails and bamboo. It’s a nice mix of concrete and dirt paths. I went on a Monday night and saw people on the more popular paths, but not very many people on the dirt paths. It’s peaceful and a great place for pictures as you take it all in.

Great trail hidden hidden away in suburban Allen. I parked at Alma and Rollins just where the app guided me. Starting the trail, you can go left or right. Go left for paved trail through a nice wooded area with a few dirt path off the main. Nice and shaded! Go right toward a large, open meadow preserve that offers several loops of varying length (1/2 mile, 1 mile, etc.). Make your morning with a short hike or easily ramp up to 6+ miles.

very nice park...I went this morning for the first time just to test it out and fell in love with the lightly traveled trails and the green fields....I didn't go far...I just did a mile out and back to my car. I'm excited about gluing back in the morning

Mon Oct 01 2018