Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails

Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Garland, Texas that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Approximately 13 miles of trail, can be a little confusing at first if you aren't sure of the loop system. Trail was overgrown in some areas. Pretty decent trail for being in the city. Practically no elevation change.

Great trail with different loops and level of difficulties.

Easy going trail!

Great trail for mountain biking

This was a great trail with my kids!

Just moved here form SoCal and realize I was spoiled. But I found this little trail close to my home and checked it out. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting much, but I had a lot of fun. There's a lot more territory to cover, than maps and guides lead you to believe. It was a beautiful day to be on a pony, much less a mountain bike. can't ait to go back.

this trail sucked. It is no longer accessible from Rowlett Rd. You can access a short 1.3 mile trail from Miller road. The rest of the trail is non existent. Very disappointing.

great trail. the kids had a great time. I'll definitely be going back.. the trails were a small bit confusing. so pay attention!