Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails

Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Garland, Texas that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite mountain biking trails that offers a good mix for hiking as well. The south side has very little elevation change while the north side offers more elevation change. Don't forget your bug spray, some areas are heavily infested with mosquitos.

I followed the directions from this app to get here and it led me no where so I got upset. I looked it up on google and it was about 11 minutes away from where this app led me. Once you get there it is a great running place not to hard. Wouldn't go alone if you get scared easy but had some nice views!

Approximately 13 miles of trail, can be a little confusing at first if you aren't sure of the loop system. Trail was overgrown in some areas. Pretty decent trail for being in the city. Practically no elevation change.

Great trail with different loops and level of difficulties.

Easy going trail!

Great trail for mountain biking

This was a great trail with my kids!

Just moved here form SoCal and realize I was spoiled. But I found this little trail close to my home and checked it out. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting much, but I had a lot of fun. There's a lot more territory to cover, than maps and guides lead you to believe. It was a beautiful day to be on a pony, much less a mountain bike. can't ait to go back.

this trail sucked. It is no longer accessible from Rowlett Rd. You can access a short 1.3 mile trail from Miller road. The rest of the trail is non existent. Very disappointing.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

great trail. the kids had a great time. I'll definitely be going back.. the trails were a small bit confusing. so pay attention!

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

mostly shaded, and a relaxing walk. plenty of bikers. Great for kids. There a creek to play in, and little snail shells the kids can find and collect.

Monday, July 11, 2016

One of my favorite places to go in the Dallas area. It's small, but it's quite great.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Decently fast trail with a few technical parts. Trail is separated into 16 loop sections, you can choose to do one or all. All-in-all a fun ride with plenty of shade, just beware the poison ivy.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The trail was okay but looking for something a little but more challenging.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Lots of mosquitos

Monday, May 02, 2016

It was great! Took my 3,4, & 12 year old on their first hike...including the

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Very nice trail. Beautiful, trees were huge for this area. Will definitely go back.

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Very nice

Sunday, December 06, 2015

From easy to medium to hard with some technical areas. South trail #2 is easy for beginners. Trail 7 will take you to the hardest trail that is very fun.