Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails

Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trails is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Garland, Texas that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I followed the directions from this app to get here and it led me no where so I got upset. I looked it up on google and it was about 11 minutes away from where this app led me. Once you get there it is a great running place not to hard. Wouldn't go alone if you get scared easy but had some nice views!

Approximately 13 miles of trail, can be a little confusing at first if you aren't sure of the loop system. Trail was overgrown in some areas. Pretty decent trail for being in the city. Practically no elevation change.

Great trail with different loops and level of difficulties.

Easy going trail!

Great trail for mountain biking

This was a great trail with my kids!

Just moved here form SoCal and realize I was spoiled. But I found this little trail close to my home and checked it out. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting much, but I had a lot of fun. There's a lot more territory to cover, than maps and guides lead you to believe. It was a beautiful day to be on a pony, much less a mountain bike. can't ait to go back.

this trail sucked. It is no longer accessible from Rowlett Rd. You can access a short 1.3 mile trail from Miller road. The rest of the trail is non existent. Very disappointing.