Pace Bend Park Trail

Pace Bend Park Trail is a 12.3 mile loop trail located near Spicewood, Texas that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Better for mountain biking than hiking. Trails not as difficult as I had hoped and not much to see. Also trails could be better marked, the markers that do exist are a little confusing.

Did a ~3 mi trail with my 55 year old mom. We drove around the main park road and parked at Tatum Cove. Did the Abbey Road Trail over to Gracy Cove. Walked down to the water and enjoyed the scenery and let the dogs swim. Then took Abbey Road back and hung out in Tatum Cove and watched the boats come in. Even though a short hike, it requires that you go up over the top of the park and then back so had nice elevation with great views on both sides. Will def come back for swimming in the summer.

$10 per vehicle entry fee. Nice trails with plenty of places to park by the water and have a picnic or a BBQ with built in grills.

I loved these trails. I brought my dog and we didn't see a single person but it was a rainy weekend. The signs clearly state that dogs should be on leash soo....

The trail was ok but it was not marked well at all. We got lost!

We took the highlighted route in the app, and while peaceful, it was a bit dull. That said, the trailhead had a great bike repair station set up, and the markers inside the trails were great - even showing difficulty levels, but the trailhead needs a map. Without the app, we would have had difficulty. We do want to go back to camp in the future.