Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve

Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Corpus Christi, Texas and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.3 miles Elevation Gain: 52 feet Route Type: Loop

I enjoyed this trail quite a bit. I wish things were slightly better marked, particularly for a visitor from out of town, it took me a while to find the paths each turn. One piece of sage advice - use mosquito repellent. I got eaten alive and struggled the following week with awful bites. ;-) Well maintained, nice trails!

Best one so far. signs everywhere. great places to rest and enjoy scenery.

Nice paved trail for most of the walk, some well kept dirt trail as well. Definitely on the easier side.

Nice trail system, well maintained and full of wildlife. Unfortunately a lot of strange people were on the trail when I went for a walk on a Sunday morning! Passed out in the bushes or asking for drugs when I walked by. One even followed me back to my car. Will not be walking there alone ever again.

Great trail for all levels along Oso Bay.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Great park! Tons of trails, well maintained. Nice clean restrooms at the learning center. Big park for kids. I got a little lost on the trails, but only because I'm directionally challenged. Spent about 3 hours here walking around exploring everything.

Thursday, February 08, 2018

Love this new area for hiking and exploring as well as the kids playground that is really fun and encourages running around, playing, and climbing along with exploring the wetland areas.

recorded TX CC