Oak Point Nature Preserve Trail

Oak Point Nature Preserve Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plano, Texas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Actually very good cluster of trails. Lovely river. Only problem is I felt like I was limited to seeing some things because the construction and because it was muddy. I did almost fall into a river so I suggest everyone to be careful. Great trail though I will be coming back when it's dry!

Great trail. Got lost leaving trail only because we didn't know the paths very well. Great scenery.

This is a good trail with a variety between sidewalk and dirt trail walking. Very scenic and pretty. However it is a little challenging if you get lost off of the sidewalk trails like we did!

Great hiking trails....very clean and shaded. The whole trail is around a beautiful creek. Can't wait to go back. Lots of trails to choose from