Memorial Park Blue Trail

moderate 83 reviews

Memorial Park Blue Trail is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Houston, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.1 miles Elevation Gain: 13 feet Route Type: Loop

closed

My husband and I have walked this trail a few times. There is not enough markers and it is easy to get lost and on a different trail. We have never seemed to be able to make it back to where we started.

First time here and had plenty of fun! The Triangle has a lot of fun drops!

Sun Jan 13 2019

My daughter, 4 year old grandson and I walked this trail after a rain so there were plenty of puddles and mud. However, we managed to go around most muddy spots without issue. I needed a true nature trail that wasn’t paved and this filled the bill! It’s a mostly easy trail with a few ups and downs and some bumpy rooty areas.

Mon Aug 27 2018

My hubby and I enjoyed how this trail seemed so far from everything and offered actual hiking. Beautiful trail!

Wed Feb 07 2018

Lots of fun with all the ups and downs. Great trail. It's a little tricky but just our speed. Lots of bikes and dogs. Otherwise we love it.

Tue Jun 27 2017

All I can say is wish it was longer