Learn more

Memorial Park Blue Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(108)
Memorial Park

Memorial Park Blue Trail is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Houston, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.1 miles Elevation Gain: 13 feet Route Type: Loop

New to the mountain bike scene and thought I would download the trails app and start checking out the local spots. I've made the rounds all over town and I like these trails so far. A little over grown in a few spots but nothing to complain about really. I will definitely be going here again and trying some of the other trails as well.

More scenic and certainly more challenging while backpacking than the hiking trails at the next door Houston Arboretum, especially portions of the blue, yellow and orange trails. The trails are well marked. If using headphones, keep the volume low enough to hear mountain bikers coming up behind you.

closed

Sun Jun 02 2019

My husband and I have walked this trail a few times. There is not enough markers and it is easy to get lost and on a different trail. We have never seemed to be able to make it back to where we started.

Sun May 19 2019

First time here and had plenty of fun! The Triangle has a lot of fun drops!

Sun Jan 13 2019

My daughter, 4 year old grandson and I walked this trail after a rain so there were plenty of puddles and mud. However, we managed to go around most muddy spots without issue. I needed a true nature trail that wasn’t paved and this filled the bill! It’s a mostly easy trail with a few ups and downs and some bumpy rooty areas.

Mon Aug 27 2018

My hubby and I enjoyed how this trail seemed so far from everything and offered actual hiking. Beautiful trail!

Wed Feb 07 2018

Lots of fun with all the ups and downs. Great trail. It's a little tricky but just our speed. Lots of bikes and dogs. Otherwise we love it.

Tue Jun 27 2017

All I can say is wish it was longer

recorded Memorial Park Blue Trail