McAllister Park Blue Loop Trail

McAllister Park Blue Loop Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Antonio, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great park for mountain biking. The blue loop is fairly easy; however, it can get tough during the summer months when temperatures soar and there is little shade. Plan to start early to beat the heat and the crowd.

1 hour ago

1 hour ago

Rocky on the upslope nice and smooth on the down. Got a little off track in a couple of places! Glad I had this app to help guide me a few times! The trail has kind of been tagged with some blue spray paint on a few trees at critical turn points, but not all? Overall I enjoy the ride.
A few blind spots when I wanted to go faster but needed to watch for hikers/riders coming from the other direction so I needed to be a little more cautious!!

love McAlister park. beautiful trails

Beautiful park but the blue loop is poorly marked. I had to use a combo of the orange and blue to get 5km's and ended up running that twice to get 10km's of running in.

This was my first time here and found it beautiful but as the day gets later it does get crowded. Get here early.

Love riding these trails

Twice my mom and I went out to this trail and twice we have gotten lost making what should have been maybe an hour of hiking a 3 hour hike. We are both Girl Scouts and we both regularly go hiking so it's not like we are unfamiliar with hiking trails. It is just so poorly marked and there are so many smaller trails that take off from this loop that it is easy to get turned around!

I love this place