Mary Moore Searight Park Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Austin, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.1 miles Elevation Gain: 65 feet Route Type: Loop

partially paved

city walk

Outer loop in Mary Moore Searight Metro Park. Trail can be connected to many other inner trails and made into shorter or longer loops.

I came upon this trail looking for a nice hike on a Saturday afternoon. Overall: easy and mildly shaded. Nothing to see but an alright walk nonetheless.

This trail has NO SHADE. Maybe 10% if you pick the right route. In addition there are a lot of people on it. I went on a Thursday morning and there was no time that I couldn't hear someone talking. If you have a baby in a stroller or a pack of dogs maybe, but for hiking this is the worst trail around Austin.

Very easy straight path, with a small creek.

Super impressed! Definitely use your map the first few times but there are many inner loops and connecting trails. Highly recommend! I hiked today, but would love to come back with my mountain bike.

Me agrado mucho, tiene una bonita vista a un rio y tiene muchos caminos de diferente terreno pues hay de cemento, terraceria y piedra. Eso si, el parque tiene muchos caminos y sin el mapa de esta app me hubiera perdido. Me gusto que hay sombra en la mayor parte del camino, lo cual es excelente para mis perros que tienen mucho pelo. Solo que debo admitir que no segui al 100% esta ruta sino una con mas sombra la cual llega hasta el rio.

Prett nice and easy trail. Great for dogs.

I would recommend this trail for anyone with family or pups that need to stretch their legs. Clearl hiking paths with some great watering holes at the top of the trail. Plenty of shaded areas as well to hike through.

Very nice weather today and no crowds

recorded First family bike ride

Great trail for beginners like me and my wife. Had the toddler strapped to the back of my bike on a seat, and it was smooth enough most of the time. There were a few periods where it got pretty rough, so I had to slow down for my child, but otherwise a fun experience.

bridge out

We jogged the trail around 10am and it was beautiful. I wouldn't say it was "easy" due to the terrain, but it was a fun challenge. I would definitely bring a phone to map the trail as there are lots of forks in the tail and it's not marked at all.

I go there for dog walking. See deer and roadrunners there from time to time. Good shade. Near my home which is nice!

I enjoyed this place! Dog friendly. I tried different trails to see which ways is easier for myself and my friend(s) to walk on the trail. Next time, will try other way. Overall, nice place and free!

great biking trail for all stages. simple to complex terrain. feels like you're in the middle of nowhere.

First time to make steep uphill. With CJ