Marine Creek Lake Trail

Marine Creek Lake Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a paved loop.

easy trail, not moderate

I love this trail!! It’s easy to access, great parking area, lots of activities and beautiful scenery. We usually ride it with our mountain bikes, but have also walked it. Paved almost completely.

Beautiful views!

Feel like this is more of an easy, than moderate. All paved which isn’t ideal to me but would be good with bikes.

Loved it!

beautiful trail. Smooth ride.

I’m not a fan of all sidewalk for a hike, which this is, but it was a pretty trail. I think best suited for bicycles though. We tracked almost

Nice views of the lake

Mostly paved trail with limited shade

Perfect. This is a 6 mile trail.I love this place. The trail is nice and clean. A very safe place to get some miles in! We cant wait to go back.

Runner’s and walkers....This place is a lot of fun! The trail winds all the way around the lake. It’s a 6.0 mile loop! Clean, paved, scenic! I’m a multi half-marathoner and run often.. I’ve added this trail to my rotation of favorite running places.

Nice trail, they have really cleaned this place up the last several years. Lots of pretty views and stopping points. A plus was the outdoor exercise equipment near TCC. Would def do it again. All trails are stroller friendly.

Nice flat concrete trail. The loop is 6 miles and great for walking, running, and biking.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Most of it was concrete trail and can be brutal on your feet but it is very well maintained and wide enough to fit both bike riders and runners/walkers. There is a section that is the dam and runs next to the frontage road that is completely exposed to the sun. I'd recommend avoiding that area in direct sun especially in the Summer.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Paved trail, so it can be hard on the joints. We don't have a lot of options here in the city, so this is better than walking/running the roads!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

This was a clean, long path. Only about a third of it was shady and my walk.logged 6 miles. Some wildflowers, a few water birds, lots of people fishing. I didn't really like the section walking along the highway.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Great trails, great view! I love the pathway all the way around the lake.

Monday, June 26, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed this trail alot, beautiful scenery around the lake. The only problem was the mileage seems to be off, we ended up going about 6 miles from start to finish, and the paved portion tore my knees up as the majority of the trail is paved.

But in the grand scheme of things those are minor complaints, we will definitely be back, highly recommend. ps. Take a lot of water (;

Saturday, June 10, 2017

It's approximately 6 miles everytime I have ran its in great shape, the majority of it is concrete except for the Ridge along loop 820 overall its good for running and biking. I would suggest running with the wind at your back cause on the ridge it can be super fast or nearly running into a wall of wind.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Third time on this trail. I dragged the hubby out this time. Even he enjoyed it! Beautiful!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Nice paved sidewalk around the lake. Very easy and was pretty clean.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Great place to bring kids on their bikes bc it's paved, and great for dog walking or jogging!

Monday, February 13, 2017

This trail is 90% paved sidewalk. The only part that isn't paved is on the dam up along the interstate which is a fine gravel. Don't come here expecting trail running - it's fancy-fied city-running around the lake. But I give the city credit-it's a very well-maintained trail.

Monday, January 16, 2017

This trail surrounds the Marine Creek Lake it is 90% paved-trail, there is a section of gravel by the interstate. Note: be careful if you plan to ride your bike because the concrete trail becomes really slippery when wet, even from running water spills. I've witness two times when paramedics had to be called to take cyclist to the hospital. Some shaded areas on the west side and north side of the lake, the rest has no shade. Overall it is a nice 6 mile loop trail.