Lake Pflugerville Trail

Lake Pflugerville Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pflugerville, Texas. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail to get ready for. 5K! The only thing I don't like is that there are so many nats.

This place is nice a peaceful. Last time I went was almost a year ago and I know new houses and (I think) a dog shelter are coming up, but last I was there it was still peaceful.

It's not "in-the-middle-of-nowhere" nature/outdoors, it's a really nice suburban outdoors. There is plenty of parking, and a play ground, pavilion, and restrooms and the northeast corner. I believe you can also fish and go into the lake via watercraft or swimming.

But for taking a nice leisurely stroll, just to get out of the house and take a peaceful walk, this place is good. Nice scenery, limited traffic. I really like it.

I have run and walked this trail. Even, gravel path all around the lake. Dogs on leash are ok, but note some people aren't dog friendly.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Most of it is paved but I enjoyed the scenery and I love that a lot of work has been put into it make it easy.

Monday, December 08, 2014